Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Podiatry in Australia

Podiatry in Australia

Old Sep 8th 2009, 8:15 am
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of
Default Podiatry in Australia

Hi.

Would anyone on this forum know what the employment prospects are for new graduates of podiatry is like in Australia?. My son will be completing his undergrad degree this year and wants to move to Australia soon after. Thanks for your help
Old Sep 8th 2009, 1:00 pm
Coventry to Caloundra....

joeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond reputejoeyballantyne has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Podiatry in Australia

hi guys

check this:

http://www.myfuture.edu.au/services/...0&ASCO=238811A

then this - depends on which state - this is QLD:

http://www.myfuture.edu.au/services/...D&ASCO=238811A

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf
Hi.

Would anyone on this forum know what the employment prospects are for new graduates of podiatry is like in Australia?. My son will be completing his undergrad degree this year and wants to move to Australia soon after. Thanks for your help
Old Sep 8th 2009, 1:17 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

You could try sending a pm to Tripawaymars as she works in that field. She no longer posts very often, so don't expect a quick reply, she'll get back eventually!
Old Sep 8th 2009, 3:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

wheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud ofwheatsheaf has much to be proud of

Thanks for your replies. Very helpful and will let you know what develops.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 1:00 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wheatsheaf
Hi.

Not sure but what I can tell you is I'm currently designing a podiatry web site and some of the images of diseased feet make me want to hurl.
Old Sep 9th 2009, 7:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Hebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond reputeHebe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by renth
Not sure but what I can tell you is I'm currently designing a podiatry web site and some of the images of diseased feet make me want to hurl.
I went out with a guy once who had a foot fetish - at first it was quite funny but that soon wore off and it was really spooky - I used to tell my girlfriends not to wear sandals when he was around and certainly never bare feet - needless to say he was soon shunted out.

(mind you it was nice when he would bathe my sore feet if I had been on them all day!!!)
Old Sep 9th 2009, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

looky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nicelooky is just really nice

Podiatry is on the demand list of some states but not all parts of the states for some (example: Not in demand in capital state but is in its rural towns).

Chances of getting sponsored is high.

Originally Posted by Hebe
I went out with a guy once who had a foot fetish - at first it was quite funny but that soon wore off and it was really spooky - I used to tell my girlfriends not to wear sandals when he was around and certainly never bare feet - needless to say he was soon shunted out.
OMG you betrayed the guy you were going out with!

(mind you it was nice when he would bathe my sore feet if I had been on them all day!!!)
I keep getting the image of him spreading your toe jam on toast complete with a cup of tea with sugar no milk