Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Podgypossum restoration plea

Podgypossum restoration plea

Old Jan 20th 2004, 11:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Podgypossum restoration plea

Thanks to the very, very clever but misguided finger twiddling of Timber we have lost our favourite portrait.

Please join MrsDagboy and I in begging for the return of the
iconic "look".

Podgy, we want our picture back......please.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 2:29 am
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

ROFLMAO.... well it seems you two are the only ones that can stomach it!!

i had better leave it as it is...
Old Jan 21st 2004, 2:35 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

LOL I like seeing pics of other people plus its a matter of being used to seeing it & recognising it as "you" & your post without having to read whos posting.

Pollster has completely put me off, everytime I see one of her posts now I think its WBB!

Bix, you & your avatar just scare me LOL .
Old Jan 21st 2004, 4:01 am
WBB

must say i liked the old one better.

bring it back PP.

Old Jan 21st 2004, 10:33 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
LOL I like seeing pics of other people plus its a matter of being used to seeing it & recognising it as "you" & your post without having to read whos posting.

Pollster has completely put me off, everytime I see one of her posts now I think its WBB!

Bix, you & your avatar just scare me LOL .
Sorry Mrs D but I like my NZ map better than the sharky thing!

And I will join the campaign for the reinstatement of PP's piccie!

We will not be moved.......
Old Jan 21st 2004, 10:36 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
Sorry Mrs D but I like my NZ map better than the sharky thing!

And I will join the campaign for the reinstatement of PP's piccie!

We will not be moved.......
*sob* I liked the cool shark
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
*sob* I liked the cool shark
Me too, plus I got you mixed up with Pollyanna (for about 10 seconds!)
Maybe you should make a calendar Podgy - I think Bix would pay good dollaroonies!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:31 am
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Podgypossum restoration plea

Originally posted by Bix
Thanks to the very, very clever but misguided finger twiddling of Timber we have lost our favourite portrait.

Please join MrsDagboy and I in begging for the return of the
iconic "look".

Podgy, we want our picture back......please.

MISGUIDED my ass !!!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:34 am
Brisbane

Trayla is an unknown quantity at this point

We are in the middle of the Adelaide Poms meeting, this is Jaz by the way.

The meeting is going well, and we have voted that PP will actually do a calander so as to raise funds for our new website.

You will have to wait a little while for an update on the meeting, and PP is now talking about neuclear games?!!

She is very good at organising us, and drinking wine.

PP: Any bikini donations greatfully appreciated!

Keep online, I am sure PP will have another sleepless night soon.

Here is a quick picture of us taken by PP - just to keep Bix tantalised and amused!
xxx
Attached Thumbnails Podgypossum restoration plea-meeting.jpg  
Old Jan 21st 2004, 11:48 am
A soft and furry member

Bluey is an unknown quantity at this point

Dirty stopouts the lot of you.......having a meeting, my bum. You'd better not snore tonight Jaz!
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:17 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

I also want the pp pic back!!
I keep confusing you with bondipom....

And yes, also Pollster with WBB.

BUt I do like most of the new avatars though!
It'll just need some time getting used to.
I still need a good one to, but wil be fiddling with it myself, when I get round to it...

Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:21 pm
jaz
Forum Regular

jaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Get to bed, we are having a very intellegenet conversation here.

What are you referring to your bottom for?

Well, we will continue our meeting now, and when we have finnished, I will let you know what we have decided.

Oh, by the way, you are responsible for the system support, and any other problems we stumble accross.

You dont mind do you?

By the way, what would you know about my snoring have you been talking to my husband.
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:25 pm
A soft and furry member

You seem to have lost the ability to spell though Jaz. Nothing to do with the wine of course........
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:25 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Could I put forward the motion to the chair that you open another bottle of wine?
Old Jan 21st 2004, 12:27 pm
A soft and furry member

Originally posted by Pollster
Could I put forward the motion to the chair that you open another bottle of wine?

The Witches of Eastwick ned no encouragement from you, I move to strike your suggestion from the record.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.