Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

podgypossum browsing

podgypossum browsing

Old Jan 9th 2004, 5:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default podgypossum browsing

Have just noticed that podgypossum is browsing this site.
cripes what on earth is the time there?
Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

Hello SJ... yes i was up very very late, in fact it was nearly morning!!
I am diabetic and have been having heaps of problems with it lately.Wasnt too good during the night. I think i need my meds changed.
I'll be right once i get my meds sorted. You are very astute at noticing things... are you a policeman?
Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:17 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I have noticed you on here at funny times too PP - I assumed you were sleep posting!
Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

I was a bit woried that everytime I came on here when in the UK Welshboybilly was on, now I'm in NZ the same applies .... does the man ever sleep/work/eat? LOL

Gill and Rob
Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:28 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

I think there are three WBB's, working a shift system!

Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute

Just checked and HE'S NOT ON LINE?.......none of the 3 !!

Are they OK???

Signed Worried of NZ
Old Jan 9th 2004, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

podgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant futurepodgypossum has a brilliant future

i think i read somewhere that he does strange shifts at work...maybe thats another reason he is here odd hours, i might be worng...but then i often am
Old Jan 9th 2004, 11:45 pm
WBB

Originally posted by podgypossum
i think i read somewhere that he does strange shifts at work...maybe thats another reason he is here odd hours, i might be worng...but then i often am

no you are absolutley correct (he says posting from work)

i work some of the weirdest shift patterns ever dreamed up and seem to spend most of my time at work here posting.

then when i do get a couple of hours in the house i post from my laptop

Old Jan 9th 2004, 11:51 pm

Elaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud ofElaine M has much to be proud of

WBB and PP,

Isn't it nice to know that someone's looking out for you though?

I often find myself mostly in company with the folks who are already in Aus, when I'm still on here at 1am or so UK time... Makes me feel that little bit closer to my goal!!

Elaine
Old Jan 9th 2004, 11:53 pm
WBB

Originally posted by Elaine M
WBB and PP,

Isn't it nice to know that someone's looking out for you though?

I often find myself mostly in company with the folks who are already in Aus, when I'm still on here at 1am or so UK time... Makes me feel that little bit closer to my goal!!

Elaine

we are touched that somebody cares enough to enquire about our well being......................all 3 of us.

Old Jan 10th 2004, 2:44 am
WBB

3:43 and all is well.

Old Jan 10th 2004, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

I would like to inform the audience, that after having a sleepless night, i have slept all morning which now means i shall probably be here again at some ungodly hour tonite... Just thought i'd let you all know in advance
Old Jan 10th 2004, 3:09 am
WBB

Originally posted by podgypossum
I would like to inform the audience, that after having a sleepless night, i have slept all morning which now means i shall probably be here again at some ungodly hour tonite... Just thought i'd let you all know in advance
i'll be here to keep you company PP, i have a long weekend of night shifts and there is not a lot of work to be done.........

Old Jan 10th 2004, 3:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Awwww..thanx Billy.. it gets boring in the wee hours with no one to talk to ..
Old Jan 11th 2004, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Originally posted by welshboybilly
no you are absolutley correct (he says posting from work)

i work some of the weirdest shift patterns ever dreamed up and seem to spend most of my time at work here posting.

then when i do get a couple of hours in the house i post from my laptop
There's a race on between Motorola (or whoever) to identify WBB and DIMIA to get him his visa!!! : )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.