Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pmt has got hold

pmt has got hold

Old Apr 13th 2004, 3:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default pmt has got hold

want to vent my fustrations and feelings at this delicate time of the month so stand well back (des isnt talking to me at the moment:scared: )

ARRRRRRHHHHHHHHAAAARGGGGGGGGGG

THUMP THUMP THUMP

thats better

arlene
Old Apr 13th 2004, 3:07 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto, followed by sobs and a feeling of general unattractiveness
Old Apr 13th 2004, 3:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

wim is out of her cupboard and alive and kicking

for all you men who dont know who wim is let me enlighten you

woe
is
me

arlene

Old Apr 13th 2004, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Default Re: pmt has got hold

Originally posted by arlene
want to vent my fustrations and feelings at this delicate time of the month so stand well back (des isnt talking to me at the moment:scared: )

THUMP THUMP THUMP

thats better

arlene
Come on girls chill !!! How about a bit of ironing or cleaning to relax ??
Old Apr 13th 2004, 3:13 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Only if you want to be wearing that ironing board with a bottle of bleach rammed in yer mouth
Old Apr 13th 2004, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by arlene

THUMP THUMP THUMP

thats better

arlene
Easter eggs are on discount all round town... otherwise eat the kids remaining eggs
Old Apr 13th 2004, 3:30 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Larissa
Easter eggs are on discount all round town... otherwise eat the kids remaining eggs
I can't stand, hate and abhor chocolate. I know, not normal for a member of the female species, but it's true.

I'll go running when I get home and woe betide anyone that's gets in my way
Old Apr 13th 2004, 4:08 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

What are you lot bitching about?

Your women, deal with it :lecture:

Old Apr 13th 2004, 4:16 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Jack Daws
What are you lot bitching about?

Your women, deal with it :lecture:

Your either very brave or very stupid.
Old Apr 13th 2004, 4:18 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bordy
Your either very brave or very stupid.
Hey, these women need to be told. They get away with murder

Old Apr 13th 2004, 4:21 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Ive got a Mrs, a 22 year old daughter & a 20 year old daughter. I know when to shut up now lol. Even if it is 3 weeks out of each month. Geez even the cats female.
Old Apr 13th 2004, 4:24 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Bordy
Ive got a Mrs, a 22 year old daughter & a 20 year old daughter. I know when to shut up now lol. Even if it is 3 weeks out of each month. Geez even the cats female.
You need a medal mate

And a bloody holiday for 3 weeks a month
Old Apr 13th 2004, 6:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Bordy,

Your house similar to mine - keep your head down and take cover
Old Apr 13th 2004, 6:42 pm
Banned

COME ON THEN

You bunch of whinging women, let rip
Old Apr 13th 2004, 6:43 pm
Banned

Or are you all crying cos the cat spilt some milk or the wind as changed direction?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.