Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Plymouth meet-up anyone ???

Plymouth meet-up anyone ???

Old May 26th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of
Default Re: Plymouth meet-up anyone ???

Guys - don't come to Perth, all it has done is rain since we got here!!!
Old May 27th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
Guys - don't come to Perth, all it has done is rain since we got here!!!
I was wondering how you guys were getting on over in Perth, shame about the weather, I hope it improves soon for you. How are you all settling in over there?
Old May 28th 2007, 6:36 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hi R

hows the weather...... has it stopped raining yet

Jo
x
Old May 28th 2007, 11:12 pm
Love it here!

SalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of lightSalSa is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jo andy + 2
Hi R

hows the weather...... has it stopped raining yet

Jo
x
I've seen the 10 day forecast and it's sunny and 23 over the long week end.......but don't hold me to that
Old May 31st 2007, 8:40 am

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hiya Sal,

that sounds better, a bit of sunshine. just hope the suns shinning on the day we land
nearly there now, 12 days till we fly see you soon down at the foreshore

Hey plymouth guys, here sat nite for a beer if you want....have to drink it cuz cant take it with us.......

Jo
x
Old May 31st 2007, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Sal,

that sounds better, a bit of sunshine. just hope the suns shinning on the day we land
nearly there now, 12 days till we fly see you soon down at the foreshore

Hey plymouth guys, here sat nite for a beer if you want....have to drink it cuz cant take it with us.......

Jo
x
Hi Jo

Can't make it saturday, working again!! Have had positive skills assessment this week, so could have done with a good knees up!! Have agood one.
Best wishes Paula & Jamie
Old May 31st 2007, 2:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Im sure we will be able to make it We recieved the visa application forms today looks like a load more paper work to get through!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:15 pm

Well done paula and jamie, we will have a drink for you, good luck with the next bit....

Hiya Elaine, yeah loads paperwork, but you'll soon be done n then the worst bit......you have the wait....but hopefully it wont be too long c u 2moro

Jo
x
Old Jun 11th 2007, 3:14 am

Hiya everyone,

Just thought we'd say its been lovely having the meet ups with you and that in about 6 hours time we will be OFF cant believe where the time has gone, its come round so fast these last few weeks,
a mixture of nerves and excitment have set now tho as its 4am and I CANT SLEEP.....

good luck everyone waiting for the visa and see you sometime hopefully in the near future. keep in touch.

Jo Andy Daniel and Georgia
x
Old Jun 11th 2007, 7:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Jo & Andy,
Your day has finally arrived just remember this is what all the hard work you have been through is for, a new life down under. Im sure you wont have any regrets and will soon settle in, keep us informed on all your news. I will be thinking of you Good luck from Elaine & Rob & boys. xxxx
Old Jun 11th 2007, 9:33 pm
Forum Regular

parh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of lightparh is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya everyone,

Just thought we'd say its been lovely having the meet ups with you and that in about 6 hours time we will be OFF cant believe where the time has gone, its come round so fast these last few weeks,
a mixture of nerves and excitment have set now tho as its 4am and I CANT SLEEP.....

good luck everyone waiting for the visa and see you sometime hopefully in the near future. keep in touch.

Jo Andy Daniel and Georgia
x
Hi Jo and Andy

All the best for a wonderful future! Hope you flight isn't too bad! Looking forward to hearing from you soon, from 'Down Under'.

Lots of love and luck!
paula jamie & family x
Old Jul 11th 2007, 4:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future
Question Re: Plymouth meet-up anyone ???

Hi everyone
It's been a few months now since we had the meet at the Warner Village that Sunday afternoon!
I know a few of the BE have gone (lucky people) but i was wondering if anyone fancied meeting up again and maybe some People who couldn't make the last meet can make it this time. I know it's only a couple of weeks time but We could make Sunday 22nd July at the warner again?????
Old Jul 11th 2007, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

We should be ok to meet up, dont think we have anything planned for that date.
Thanks for your message yesterday Julie, tell Jo next time you email her to email me again as I would love an update on how there getting on.
Old Jul 11th 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
We should be ok to meet up, dont think we have anything planned for that date.
Thanks for your message yesterday Julie, tell Jo next time you email her to email me again as I would love an update on how there getting on.
Hi Elaine
I will pass on your message to Jo & Andy, I know that she has to go to the libary to e-mail because they havn't any internet where they are living.
Sounds good for the 22nd hopefully a few more will come, we'll arrange a time nearer eh? thought the kids could bowl again while we have a chat.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 3:15 am

Hello everyone,

well its as good as we thought it would be here....
its a bit manic to begin with sorting things out but easy when you know how. and theres lots of people here who are really friendly and ready to help.

I will give you more of an update as soon as we have int sorted. (im up the library now,) its driving me mad without the internet.....
Kids are really happy. the weather has been lovely and weve managed the beach a few times. im even getting pretty good at fishing !!! cant wait for you all to come over, hopefully you will love it like we do...

enjoy your meet up........ we wont be able to make this one.........

Jo
xxxxxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.