Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Plymouth meet-up anyone ???

Plymouth meet-up anyone ???

Old Mar 24th 2007, 4:44 pm
patience is a virtue !!!!

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Plymouth meet-up anyone ???

Hi Elaine and Rob,

hopefully we can arrange it for nx wk or week after..see what everyone thinks.....

We are definately up for it tho,,

Jo n Andy
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Ok no worries
Old Mar 25th 2007, 2:41 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Yeah all sounds good to us, although will need directions as dont know Plymouth that well. Just let us know when and where and we'll be there!!
Sarah
Old Mar 26th 2007, 1:42 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

If anyone is interested in meeting up in a few weeks time, we'll be back from our month's visit to Perth and can give you our impressions. We live in Plymouth but visit family in Truro most weekends.
We've got a 10-month old so will need to find a baby friendly venue.

I wouldn't worry about the job situation, plenty of jobs in the paper. I was offered a job within a week of arriving, although I had been in contact with the company before I left.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
If anyone is interested in meeting up in a few weeks time, we'll be back from our month's visit to Perth and can give you our impressions. We live in Plymouth but visit family in Truro most weekends.
We've got a 10-month old so will need to find a baby friendly venue.

I wouldn't worry about the job situation, plenty of jobs in the paper. I was offered a job within a week of arriving, although I had been in contact with the company before I left.
We would love to meet you as we havent been to Perth and would love to hear what it's really like, my cousin is moving to Perth next year as her husbant's family live over there.
Old Mar 26th 2007, 11:53 am

jo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the roughjo andy + 2 is a jewel in the rough

Hiya,

Yes that would be great. We havnt been to Perth either, so any info would help loads.......cant believe we are actually going to live there 11wks time The nerves are a wreck at the moment...
I think weve all got kids so it will definately be child friendly..
have a great trip,

Jo
Old Mar 27th 2007, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

We'll be back in Plymouth next week as I've accepted the new job and we need to be back in Perth by end of May . I'll PM you both when we get back.
Old Mar 27th 2007, 7:58 am

ok, looking forward to it.

Congrats on the new job,,,,

Jo
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:22 am
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, can we join in please? we would love to meet up, let us know where and when? Do any of the cornwall lot fancy meeting up as a sub group? I could manage Plymouth at a push, but seeing as there are a couple of Falmouth and Truro lot maybe that would work? This is a bit rambling, sorry.

donna

Last edited by doje6863; Mar 27th 2007 at 8:23 am. Reason: not only rambling, but bad spelling
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by rockpeblar
We'll be back in Plymouth next week as I've accepted the new job and we need to be back in Perth by end of May . I'll PM you both when we get back.
Congratulations on the job offer
Old Mar 27th 2007, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

hi from mandy and matt saltash, would love to meet up but unfortuantly both work weekends. ggod luck to all of you anyway

mandy
Old Mar 27th 2007, 9:41 pm

Hi Mandy and Matt,

Nice of you to join in, we are trying to sort out days and times but im sure we can try and sort out an evening one as well.

where abouts are you heading and how far along the application are you.
speak soon
Jo
Old Mar 28th 2007, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

magicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nicemagicsprout is just really nice

waiting and waiting for the anmc to sort out skills assessment but everything is ready to go.
we are looking at adelaide, im nursing and matt is just finishing an it degree but has had some interest in his pcv skills even though he will have to retake the test over there.
Old Mar 28th 2007, 12:19 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Plymouth meet-up anyone ???

Hya Donna, Where abouts in Oz are you planning to settle? How far along are you with obtaining your visa's? And do you have children? We would be interested in meeting up as we are near Falmouth. Plymouth is a bit of a trek but we would love to meet fellow migrants. Sarah
Old Mar 28th 2007, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

doje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of lightdoje6863 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Sarah,

check your PM

donna

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.