Reload this Page >

Plumbers in Perth

Plumbers in Perth

Old Sep 27th 2014, 9:02 am
Just Joined

Michysmong is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plumbers in Perth

Hi everyone.
I'm a self employed plumbing and heating engineer back in the U.K. and I'm hoping to make the leap to perth with my family. I've heard that I have to retrain once I'm there because my qualifications in Australia don't mean anything. I don't mind retraining and I'm always open to learning. Does anyone know how long this training can take and/or if i can do the training and get Australian qualifications while I'm here before we get over there. Many thanks.

P.s is there much work for plumbers/gas fitters in the perth area at the moment. Thanks again.
Gareth
Old Sep 28th 2014, 3:09 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plumbers in Perth

Originally Posted by Michysmong
Hi everyone.
I'm a self employed plumbing and heating engineer back in the U.K. and I'm hoping to make the leap to perth with my family. I've heard that I have to retrain once I'm there because my qualifications in Australia don't mean anything. I don't mind retraining and I'm always open to learning. Does anyone know how long this training can take and/or if i can do the training and get Australian qualifications while I'm here before we get over there. Many thanks.

P.s is there much work for plumbers/gas fitters in the perth area at the moment. Thanks again.
Gareth
Do you qualify for a visa to live in Australia? That's your first hurdle. Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection is where to start.