Reload this Page >

Plumbers in Brisbane

Plumbers in Brisbane

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 5:33 am
Banned

Down Under and Loving It is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Plumbers in Brisbane

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what a plumber earns in and around Brisbane, since i want to move there and OH is worried he won't earn as much as in Perth.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:17 am
Banned

Default Re: Plumbers in Brisbane

Obviously there are no plumbers in Brisbane
Old Apr 8th 2008, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

ashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to allashby is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Down Under and Loving It;6156449]Obviously there are no plumbers in Brisbane[/QUOTE

Would seem the sky is the limit on what he could earn if there are no plumbers there
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:23 pm
OH is STILL undecided grr

Racht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond reputeRacht70 has a reputation beyond repute

There is a plumbers thread in the working forum, also if you do a search (remeber to put in post from a year back or it will just bring up last months threads) it will bring plenty of info up
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

Originally Posted by Down Under and Loving It
Obviously there are no plumbers in Brisbane
Not as well paid as over here. Do a search on Aus jobs and have a look at some of the adverts, you'll get a bit of a surprise.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

turkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,

Can anyone tell me what a plumber earns in and around Brisbane, since i want to move there and OH is worried he won't earn as much as in Perth.

$28 -$34 hr
Old Apr 8th 2008, 8:38 pm
egghead4+becky

egghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud ofegghead4 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by turkey12903
$28 -$34 hr
are you speaking from experience, only the OH and I are heading towards the SC in june and he is a plumber?
thanks bec
Old Apr 8th 2008, 9:27 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by egghead4
are you speaking from experience, only the OH and I are heading towards the SC in june and he is a plumber?
thanks bec
Try this link
Old Apr 9th 2008, 5:44 am
Banned

Thanks for that will have a look now.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 12:35 pm
Forum Regular

turkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the roughturkey12903 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by turkey12903
$28 -$34 hr
yep
Old Apr 10th 2008, 5:50 am
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Hi,

Have sent you a PM