Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

plumbers in brisbane

plumbers in brisbane

Old Apr 6th 2006, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough
Question plumbers in brisbane

Has anyone heard what the going rate of pay for a plumber in brisbane is i have been looking but think some of you helpful people can help me faster
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:02 pm
Forum Regular

CornishPasty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: plumbers in brisbane

Hi there,

how many years experience?

Is this for you or are you looking for a plumber?
Old Apr 6th 2006, 10:57 pm
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by CornishPasty
Hi there,

how many years experience?

Is this for you or are you looking for a plumber?
it is for me i am moving to brisbane hopefully in december if meds and character check ok , i have 20 years as a plumber , gasfitter in scotland and have been supervisor / tech for last 8
Old Apr 7th 2006, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

bramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of lightbramptonbrian is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by leew1019
it is for me i am moving to brisbane hopefully in december if meds and character check ok , i have 20 years as a plumber , gasfitter in scotland and have been supervisor / tech for last 8
I've just fought off over 20 applicants to land a real plumb job ~ $21.00/hr, use my own van, cell phone, tools etc FOC and don't get paid any travel time either!
Did actually have a little moan this afternoon about the dire wages and fully expect to be finished at the end of next week for my insolence.
Re qualifications, I'm Qld gas and plumbing licenced, QBSA also, (forget about your CORGI, Inst Plmbing, Eng Tech, ACOP shite, it's all worthless when you leave the motherland).
Hope I'm not coming across all bitter and twisted? Imagine how those poor plumbing rejects are feeling who I skunked for the job!