plumber39

Old Nov 24th 2003, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

phillip knapp is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plumber39

I see that you are on line, can i ask if you are a plumber by trade.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 8:24 am
plumber39

Man & boy!
Why do you ask?

Old Nov 25th 2003, 8:20 pm
Just Joined

phillip knapp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by plumber39
Man & boy!
Why do you ask?
Me too, are you still in uk or downunder. Not sure if you would know, trying to find out if i can get registed with the plumbing registration and licensing board in WA before i get out there next summer.
Old Nov 25th 2003, 9:04 pm
plumber39

I,m still in the UK,30 wk's into waiting for pr visa!
As for registering for licence in WA, i haven,t even looked into that yet. I think the subject came up on a previous post,so might be worth looking into archives.

All the best plum!

Old Nov 28th 2003, 11:43 pm
Forum Regular

gwrees is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by plumber39
I,m still in the UK,30 wk's into waiting for pr visa!
As for registering for licence in WA, i haven,t even looked into that yet. I think the subject came up on a previous post,so might be worth looking into archives.

All the best plum!
Im a plumber in the UK waiting to go to Oz too, probably next Julyish. I didnt renew my ACS certificates this year cause of the move, CORGI has now expired. Was this a good or bad thing to do?? I was told I would have to renew them in WA anyway, thats why i didnt fork out the £1500 odd to redo them, any info would be really appreciated.
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Originally posted by gwrees
Im a plumber in the UK waiting to go to Oz too, probably next Julyish. I didnt renew my ACS certificates this year cause of the move, CORGI has now expired. Was this a good or bad thing to do?? I was told I would have to renew them in WA anyway, thats why i didnt fork out the £1500 odd to redo them, any info would be really appreciated.

Very bad move not to redo CCN as it is recognised in Australia as being equivalent to their standard..........you would just need to sit a crossover course in Oz.

Try looking on Authorities on

http://www.masterplumbers.com/home.asp