Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

plesae help my little bruv

plesae help my little bruv

Old Feb 16th 2004, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

bazfer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plesae help my little bruv

long story cut very short. my little bruv is a computer bod. he migrated to Canada about 4 years ago. the company he worked for has gone into liquidation (or something similar) several times. each time been bought out, and little bruv's job safe again.
unfortunately, this morning he was made redundant.
he has talked about going to oz several times. he has friends there.
so the questions. i think that it jobs came off the in demand list, so what would his beat approach for getting a visa be? does anyone in it know if his skills are required. he does the following.
C++/Visual Basic developer, Microsoft SQL Server developer.
ta for any help
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

talk to jack daws.

im sure he could give you a little bit of advice..lol...

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

is he a puter expert, or just full of advice ?
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:29 pm
Banned

userjay will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bazfer
is he a puter expert, or just full of advice ?
hes full of something
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:33 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by userjay
hes full of something
He was full of something until it hit his pants
That's why he moved into the perfumary business
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

slowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud ofslowmacro has much to be proud of

he always has something on his mind to talk about. why dont u PM him.

kayleigh
x
Old Feb 16th 2004, 7:58 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
He was full of something until it hit his pants
That's why he moved into the perfumary business

You guys's
Old Feb 16th 2004, 8:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

hey jack. i

put in a good word...

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 16th 2004, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by slowmacro
he always has something on his mind to talk about. why dont u PM him.

kayleigh
x

I did, he couldn't help
waiting for the guys in oz to wake up.
Old Feb 16th 2004, 9:02 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bazfer
I did, he couldn't help
waiting for the guys in oz to wake up.
If I'm up I will bump this later
Old Feb 16th 2004, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally posted by Jack Daws
If I'm up I will bump this later
thanks Jack
Old Feb 16th 2004, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

im off now....

good luck bazfer..

bye jack

monkey girl
x
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:46 pm
Banned

Bump.

Anyone able to help
Old Feb 16th 2004, 10:54 pm

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Badgersmount is currently hunting for work in Melbourne and he has a similiar skillset. He seemed very positive from a recent post.
Old Feb 17th 2004, 12:32 am
Banned

Bump.

Gotta go to bed now

Any help?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.