British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Please let this be my buyer...1915 GMT (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/please-let-my-buyer-1915-gmt-347722/)

lucyb Jan 11th 2006 5:24 pm

Please let this be my buyer...1915 GMT

Just had a phonecall from my sacked agent (they are working their 14 day notice!) An estate agent who's own hourse purchase in my development has just fallen through is coming round. He has nothing to sell and mortgage offer in place. CAN I HAVE A COLLECTIVE FINGER CROSSING PLEASE! :scared: ;)

Bordy Jan 11th 2006 5:26 pm

Re: Please let this be my buyer...1915 GMT

Originally Posted by lucyb
Just had a phonecall from my sacked agent (they are working their 14 day notice!) An estate agent who's own hourse purchase in my development has just fallen through is coming round. He has nothing to sell and mortgage offer in place. CAN I HAVE A COLLECTIVE FINGER CROSSING PLEASE! :scared: ;)

Sending you good vibes & Karma Lucy. ;)

Nicky & Dave Jan 11th 2006 5:30 pm

Absolutely - I'll cross everything for you! Good luck!!!

Nicky

FRAYNE Jan 11th 2006 6:56 pm

Best of luck hope everything goes well,Janet

Gravyman Jan 11th 2006 7:40 pm

Hi Lucy

Hope the viewing went well.

If he doesn't want it then send him down to P'boro :D

Graham

marco121068 Jan 11th 2006 8:24 pm

Hope the viewing went well. Best of luck.

Wendy Jan 11th 2006 8:49 pm

How did it go???

lucyb Jan 11th 2006 9:34 pm

Well on all the 4 previous viewings Ive had since JULY (shameful!) Ive been so sure they were going to offer and so enthusiastic to sell them the house...tonight was weird...they were like, 'we'll come back on sat and have a look' and I was like, 'whatever' and then they said 'we need to be in our new house by feb 26' and I was like, 'whatever'> I couldnt care less..I dont know whats wrong with me...Im so fed up of getting my hopes up only for them to be dashed. Plus if we sell to them this is via the agents Ive just sacked, who are working their 14 day notice. As I am joint sole but will be moving to a new sole agency, I would have to pay an extra £2400 odd in fees....so I just cant get excited. :confused:

viccollie Jan 11th 2006 9:49 pm

What a bugger for you Lucy, we had 2 no chain viewers over the weekend, got really exxcited as only on market 2dys, it's really depressing when they say pathetic things about the house you love as an excuse. they shouldn't have looked at it and got your hopes up if they knew it was by a road, near an airport yada yada. I'm sure I was a lot nicer when we were looking in 97.

We've booked our tickets and are leaving it with the agent and solicitor in March and sod them all!

Have some of my pretty worthless I'm afraid karma and remember you got those holidays coming up, jammy bugger. the only perks of my job are free rubber gloves and poop scoop bags as I'm a vet, nice! ;)
Claire

lucyb Jan 12th 2006 9:07 am

They're coming back for a second viewing on Saturday. Whatever.

hilary6 Jan 12th 2006 9:15 am

Good luck Lucy Positive thinking and everything crossed ;)

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer Jan 12th 2006 9:16 am

LOL whateva!! :D

House selling K sent!!

wmoore Jan 12th 2006 9:29 am

Keeping stuff crossed for you Lucy ;)

Hels Jan 12th 2006 11:44 am

Lucy!!!!! You should be saying "She'll be right!!" instead of Whatever!! ;)

Good luck on Saturday hon....you will be here bofore you know it :)

marco121068 Jan 12th 2006 11:49 am

Well on all the 4 previous viewings Ive had since JULY (shameful!) Ive been so sure they were going to offer and so enthusiastic to sell them the house...tonight was weird...they were like, 'we'll come back on sat and have a look' and I was like, 'whatever' and then they said 'we need to be in our new house by feb 26' and I was like, 'whatever'> I couldnt care less..I dont know whats wrong with me...Im so fed up of getting my hopes up only for them to be dashed. Plus if we sell to them this is via the agents Ive just sacked, who are working their 14 day notice. As I am joint sole but will be moving to a new sole agency, I would have to pay an extra £2400 odd in fees....so I just cant get excited. :confused:

I'd have thought that when you sign up with the other agent you specifically exclude the viewers you've just had as they haven't been introduced by the new agent. Hope it makes sense.