Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Please keep you fingers crossed!!!

Please keep you fingers crossed!!!

Old May 4th 2004, 6:51 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Please keep your fingers crossed!!!

Ed - (husband) has told his company we are off and his lovely boss has been busy contacting Aus to find out if there are any vacancies. Today he has told us there is a vacancy in exactly the same role as he is in now!!! If the manager likes the look of him on paper then he will have a video interview...apparently they have done this in the past.

So today he has been talking to an Aussie manager who has come over here who knows said manager very well..he thinks they will go out on a limb to keep him..yippeee - there has even been mention of financial assistance with the move if it came off.

I am afraid to get too excited about this, it all seems too bloody good to be true - what with getting the visa in the first place, passing the medicals and not having to pay a bond after all, I just feel it's too much luck.

Please all keep your fingers crossed for us!

Will keep you posted.

Max x

Last edited by maxpaxx; May 4th 2004 at 9:28 pm.
Old May 4th 2004, 6:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Best of luck and everything crossed for you

footie chick
Old May 4th 2004, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

wow-thats great news

Let us know what happens.
Old May 4th 2004, 7:01 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please keep you fingers crossed!!!

Bring it on

hope he gets the job, and what a double bonus if they help with costs. Just hope Mr Walaj bosses have the same reaction, but I doubt it
Old May 4th 2004, 7:05 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please keep you fingers crossed!!!

Originally posted by maxpaxx
Ed - (husband) has told his company we are off and his lovely boss has been busy contacting Aus to find out if there are any vacancies. Today he has told us there is a vacancy in exactly the same role as he is in now!!! If the manager likes the look of him on paper then he will have a video interview...apparently they have done this in the past.

So today he has been talking to an Aussie manager who has come over here who knows said manager very well..he thinks they will go out on a limb to keep him..yippeee - there has even been mention of financial assistance with the move if it came off.

I am afraid to get too excited about this, it all seems too bloody good to be true - what with getting the visa in the first place, passing the medicals and not having to pay a bond after all, I just feel it's too much luck.

Will keep you posted.

Max x
Bloody marvellous! Talk about icing on the cake! Good luck.
Old May 4th 2004, 9:27 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all!

It really would be great but I am scared to be too hopeful
Old May 4th 2004, 10:00 pm
maggy

if it is meant for you it wont go by you. All the best and good luck but i dont think u r going to need it. congrats 2 u xxxxxx

Old May 4th 2004, 10:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed for you
Old May 5th 2004, 10:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice
Default Re: Please keep your fingers crossed!!!

Will keep you posted.

Max x

If they offer financial assistance, make sure you ship the entire contents of your house!

Maybe get them to chuck in 4 weeks accommodation in a luxury hotel whilst your sort out your own arrangements! (Only joking)

Best of luck though!!
Old May 5th 2004, 12:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

S Oldfield is an unknown quantity at this point

Bloodyhell Max.............talk about falling on ya feet!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 5th 2004, 12:40 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Will keep you posted.

Max x
Good on yer

Am keeping everything crossed 4 ya

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 5th 2004, 1:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

OH WOW thats just the kind of news I'd love my hubby to come home with- good for you- and a moving package to go with it too- ENJOY
Old May 5th 2004, 1:27 pm
Forum Regular

Natbat is an unknown quantity at this point

Will keep you posted.

Max x
Oh Gosh that does sound good doesn't it. My fingers and toes are crossed for you both

Good Luck

Nat
Old May 5th 2004, 3:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

sat here with everything crossed.

Whisky
Old May 5th 2004, 3:10 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Will keep you posted.

Max x

WHat goes around comes around, and its your turn, just WHEN uve won the Lottery jump off the roundabout I WANT A GO, greatttt news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.