Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Please Help this New Website (Western Australia)

Please Help this New Website (Western Australia)

Old May 12th 2005, 8:14 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice
Default Please Help this New Website (Western Australia) - wrong site!

I have been creating a site to help those either coming or staying in Western Australia.

Below is the correct address!!!
Click here

The plan is to use public reviews to give information on specific areas rather than journo rubbish.

Other usefull stuff will be -

High definition Virtual Tours.
Photo Gallery (I need help here to!)
Forum (I know there are many already but I thought I would have one)
Links to Migration Agents (wa only) - Housing and Jobs

If you would like others to know about your area please register with the site and add your own article!

Its non commercial

Last edited by Widdi; May 12th 2005 at 9:20 am.
Old May 12th 2005, 9:21 am
Banned

Widdi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really niceWiddi is just really nice
Default Re: Please Help this New Website (Western Australia) - wrong site!

I put the wrong address in - try here
Old May 12th 2005, 11:28 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Widdi

I've registered and will put a link on www.expatsinwa.tk for you also
Old May 12th 2005, 11:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bridiej
Thanks Widdi

I've registered and will put a link on www.expatsinwa.tk for you also
Thanks alot!!

Members can submit their sites (if they are WA related) so they will be added to the Useful web Links Section
Old May 12th 2005, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

abertawe is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't forget to submit it to Google.com.au and Google.com although this is much the same, as you are non commerical site submit it to Yahoo and also to DMOZ.

DMOZ will take an age to get listed, unless you are really lucky. Submit it to the correct category and follow their instructions closely. Once you are on, it will really help your site. DMOZ is the backbone to the web. url is www.dmoz.com.

Good luck.
Old May 12th 2005, 12:26 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Please Help this New Website (Western Australia)

You now have 4 members!!! ME
Old May 12th 2005, 12:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

hooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nicehooperhome is just really nice
Default Re: Please Help this New Website (Western Australia)

Originally Posted by paulf
You now have 4 members!!! ME

And me, that's 5.
Theresa
Old May 12th 2005, 1:20 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by abertawe
Don't forget to submit it to Google.com.au and Google.com although this is much the same, as you are non commerical site submit it to Yahoo and also to DMOZ.

DMOZ will take an age to get listed, unless you are really lucky. Submit it to the correct category and follow their instructions closely. Once you are on, it will really help your site. DMOZ is the backbone to the web. url is www.dmoz.com.

Good luck.

Oh i`ll do all that - Its still a construction site (I have the address but it will launch later)

Most important in Local Knowlege!! I don`t claim to be an expert on certain perth suburbs etc - So if you know any good info - please submit it!

Just add a coment in the relevent town etc!!

Thanks for becoming members!! hope you like the virtual tours!!
Old May 12th 2005, 5:17 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Me too, cheers!
Old May 12th 2005, 6:01 pm
Cheeky member

Ransi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond reputeRansi has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers Widdi
Checking it out now...