Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

please help needed..

please help needed..

Old May 7th 2007, 7:36 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute
Default please help needed..

i cant believe ive come this far and overlooked this...

ive been looking in the local paper for bricklaying jobs...

and they all say that an abn and blue card...i thought this was not required in perth,,,is this the licence or is it to do with tax....

help...

aston
Old May 7th 2007, 8:15 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future
Default Re: please help needed..

Originally Posted by aston man
i cant believe ive come this far and overlooked this...

ive been looking in the local paper for bricklaying jobs...

and they all say that an abn and blue card...i thought this was not required in perth,,,is this the licence or is it to do with tax....

help...

aston
Ast its like a cis card and the cscs card you have over here, its like a subbies thingy
Old May 7th 2007, 8:25 pm
Banned

aston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond reputeaston man has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by daveplumber
Ast its like a cis card and the cscs card you have over here, its like a subbies thingy
jeez mate,i thought it was that card thingy type thing that people have hassle getting...

thanks mate,,thats a beer i ow ya...hey do you fish?
Old May 7th 2007, 8:29 pm
Essex Staffy

daveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant futuredaveplumber has a brilliant future

jeez mate,i thought it was that card thingy type thing that people have hassle getting...

thanks mate,,thats a beer i ow ya...hey do you fish?
Yea and i cant wait, just sorting me boat out now
Old May 7th 2007, 8:31 pm
Banned

Yea and i cant wait, just sorting me boat out now
w'ell have to get a massive boat ,hire a driver,fill it with beer and catch a few mate...
Old May 7th 2007, 8:33 pm
Essex Staffy

w'ell have to get a massive boat ,hire a driver,fill it with beer and catch a few mate...
Sounds good to me, where you heading when you get there ?
Old May 7th 2007, 8:35 pm
Banned

Sounds good to me, where you heading when you get there ?
up in the hills,..north perth ish..
Old May 7th 2007, 8:38 pm
Essex Staffy

up in the hills,..north perth ish..
Nice weve been looking at Helena Valley, Darlington that sort of area, but i think its right on flight path