Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before monday

please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before monday

Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:53 pm
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all
Default Re: please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before mo

hi guys am presuming he's on the plane cause we've not heard anything from the vet telling us that they've taken them off.....won't relax till 7am fri morn when i know they've landed in sydney!!!

thanks for all your help people will let ya know fri when they've arrived safely!!
Old Apr 2nd 2008, 11:57 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: please help dog freaked in crate n they took him off plane!!need advice before mo

Fingers crossed for you, katy.

I think you have to keep pets (or do they keep us?) to understand all this trauma.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

Pommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nicePommie Aussie is just really nice

keeping fingers crossed all is ok
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:46 am
off2oz

nursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to allnursekaty is a name known to all

i know they're part of the family....i was dreaming bout them all last night n kept waking up to check my phone to see if they'd let them on the flight!!!

i can't wait to see my boys again!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:08 am
Account Closed

PaulandNic is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by marvinc
Oh my god, that's why two of mine are going in plastic
Originally Posted by nursekaty
hi paul and nick.

oh god that scares me, they have to get off in singapore for refuelling n i'm scared that he'll have chewed through and he
ll be running round when they open the doors, i'm just so scared i know that he'd be so scared and just bolt...i really hope these plastic crates are chew proof!!!!!in 7 hours time i'll know if he's on that plane!!!aaarrrgh!!
We crate trained our dog and he had several plastic ones, all good! ... but then he never tried to get out of it!

DEF ask for one tho as the wooden one our dog was in was pathetic really compared.

hi guys am presuming he's on the plane cause we've not heard anything from the vet telling us that they've taken them off.....won't relax till 7am fri morn when i know they've landed in sydney!!!

thanks for all your help people will let ya know fri when they've arrived safely!!
He'll be fine!

They say that the warmth of the hold, the humming of the plane, and the sheer boredom will send them asleep!

I don't know if you plan on visiting your dog. We didn't through choice as we thought it would just be a tease, and he'll be better to just do the time and we'll see him once he gets to us (an emotional time! ... be prepared!), but we was given the mobile number of the lady that was looking after him and we phoned her every few days to see how he was. She always said he was just being a typical Staffy and getting very excited when she was there and fine when alone ...

He'll be right! ...
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:12 am
off2oz

yeah am going to see them in a couplof weeks, i'm up in cairns so just going once to see them once my mum gets here aswell....i can't wait to see em!!!we've got a dog walker goin to take them out everyday n she's gonna take photo's and e mail them us!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:34 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

yeah am going to see them in a couplof weeks, i'm up in cairns so just going once to see them once my mum gets here aswell....i can't wait to see em!!!we've got a dog walker goin to take them out everyday n she's gonna take photo's and e mail them us!!!
No news is good news Katy

let us know when he arrives safe and sound
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like no news is good news, fingers crossed everything went well.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond reputeMally Lass has a reputation beyond repute

I hope all is well Katy, I agree no news is good news, and hopefully he's zonked by now and nicely relaxed

Please keep us updated, I think it's more stressful for us owners, than them in the long run
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

donovandenese will become famous soon enough

hope all has gone well and he is now in Oz?
Old Apr 4th 2008, 2:09 am
Forum Regular

LittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really niceLittleHobo is just really nice

I hope he is ok.... keeping an eye out for an update! My staffie was a nightmare over fireworks and with drills, lawnmowers, floor sanders, arguing.... well you could say everthying!

He is now living with my uncle in the UK. He was so distressed one time that he nearly chewed through to the neighbours house and knocked down a THICK concrete section of our fireplace floo.... . We tried everything, the vet bills were phenomonal - luckily he has not been as bad with my uncle becuase someone is there nearly all the time where we used to work etc... He has major sep anxiety issues and cant cope with loud noises...

Good luck with your boy.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:58 am
off2oz

hi everyone,

yes my boys have arrived here....one problem that i need help with now if you don't mind....???!!!!my staffie chewed through the plastic crate and when picked up at sydney was loose in the plane.....they're both ok tho, apart from some bleeding from my staffies mouth!!!

my mums spoke to vet in england and he said he may need to stay longer in quarantine now because he's breached the quarantine regulations????i'd be grateful if anyone could help me out!!!

thanks
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:02 am
BE Enthusiast

marvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of lightmarvinc is a glorious beacon of light

hi everyone,

yes my boys have arrived here....one problem that i need help with now if you don't mind....???!!!!my staffie chewed through the plastic crate and when picked up at sydney was loose in the plane.....they're both ok tho, apart from some bleeding from my staffies mouth!!!

my mums spoke to vet in england and he said he may need to stay longer in quarantine now because he's breached the quarantine regulations????i'd be grateful if anyone could help me out!!!

thanks

So VERY Glad he's arrived safely, as for your query I'd ring the quarantine kennels they will be able to advise you. Least he's there safe, if anything it's made me decide to put two of mine in plastic ones for sure x
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:04 am
Happy migrant

Kapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond reputeKapri has a reputation beyond repute

hi everyone,

thanks
You've got a Houdini too

So glad he's arrived safely Katy

Last edited by Kapri; Apr 4th 2008 at 10:05 am. Reason: typo
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

JPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to allJPSUPERHOOPER is a name known to all

hi everyone,

thanks
Excellent, some good news

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.