Please cheer me up......

Wikiposts

Please cheer me up......

Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

ashlee1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Please cheer me up......

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Did you know there are some Agents who have "assurer farms" i.e people who are prepared to provide assurance [this is at a cost of course]

It's not ideal [cost wise]....... but it is legal....and is a last hope if you have no alternative

In the meantime, good luck with your Aunt & Uncle
hi wondering if you wouldnt mind giving me the info or any links to these 'assure farm'
not at that stage yet but i do like to keep all options open to us so when we apply we have done as much as we can
pm if you like
thanks
in advance
ashlee
Old Jan 15th 2005, 3:22 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Originally Posted by ashlee1980
hi wondering if you wouldnt mind giving me the info or any links to these 'assure farm'
not at that stage yet but i do like to keep all options open to us so when we apply we have done as much as we can
pm if you like
thanks
in advance
ashlee
Hi ashlee

Apologies for the delay in respoding [I didn't see your post, sorry]

If you'd like to PM me I will respond asap

Old Jan 15th 2005, 7:15 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Well still no news from my Aunt & Uncle RE: the Assurance but heyhey..... my mum is getting her house reno'd at the moment & the builder is a family friend... he has said to her "I'll sign it!"

Mum was so surprised so she told him then re: Aunt & Uncle saga and he says "well if they dont do it I will", and says "dont worry one door closes another opens".

LOL How cool is that!
Old Jan 15th 2005, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
Well still no news from my Aunt & Uncle RE: the Assurance but heyhey..... my mum is getting her house reno'd at the moment & the builder is a family friend... he has said to her "I'll sign it!"

Mum was so surprised so she told him then re: Aunt & Uncle saga and he says "well if they dont do it I will", and says "dont worry one door closes another opens".

LOL How cool is that!
Great News. Hope it all works out well for you.
Old Jan 15th 2005, 8:34 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

LOL How cool is that!
Well there you go JM... Good news.
Nothing's ever as bad as it seems.
Blob of karma on the way to help you along..

Cheers.... John....
Old Jan 15th 2005, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

ashlee1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Please cheer me up......

LOL How cool is that!

see never fear there is still alot of nice people other than people on this forum left in this world there is no stopping you now go get them

ashlee