Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Please cheer me up......

Please cheer me up......

Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:17 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Please cheer me up......

As some of you know, we are applying via the Sponsored Designated Route, & we have had some pretty bed news today - Mum & Dad cannot "assure" us as they haven't paid tax in Aus for 4 years (as worked abroad) they can be sponsor but not assurer. Mum asked her bessie mate who immediately said YES but has now changed her mind....... our best hope at the mo is with my Aunt & Uncle who will tell us later this weekend what their decision is........;o(

If you knew my Aunt & Uncle you would know why I am concerned!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:20 pm
Birds of a feather . . .

binbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond reputebinbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Please cheer me up......

Originally Posted by Jonahs_mummy
As some of you know, we are applying via the Sponsored Designated Route, & we have had some pretty bed news today - Mum & Dad cannot "assure" us as they haven't paid tax in Aus for 4 years (as worked abroad) they can be sponsor but not assurer. Mum asked her bessie mate who immediately said YES but has now changed her mind....... our best hope at the mo is with my Aunt & Uncle who will tell us later this weekend what their decision is........;o(

You definitely deserve karma today and I am feeling very generous as we got our visa TODAY! So here's some coming your way (if I can work out how to do it - never done it before) and good luck!

Binbird (the one with the cheesy grin!)
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:22 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Did you know there are some Agents who have "assurer farms" i.e people who are prepared to provide assurance [this is at a cost of course]

It's not ideal [cost wise]....... but it is legal....and is a last hope if you have no alternative

In the meantime, good luck with your Aunt & Uncle

Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:27 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Did you know there are some Agents who have "assurer farms" i.e people who are prepared to provide assurance [this is at a cost of course]

It's not ideal [cost wise]....... but it is legal....and is a last hope if you have no alternative

In the meantime, good luck with your Aunt & Uncle
No I didn't know that - are you sure its above board?
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:30 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

No I didn't know that - are you sure its above board?
Absolutly 100% sure. Checked it out with my Agent

PM me if you need more info

Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:32 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Absolutly 100% sure. Checked it out with my Agent

PM me if you need more info
I have sent you a PM
Old Jan 14th 2005, 12:47 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

I have sent you a PM
Have responded

Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

desperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to alldesperate2go is a name known to all

I will keep my fingers crossed for you
In this mad process there are so many ups and downs and times when it all looks like its not going to happen, for whatever reason, but there nearly always seems to be a way out. And if you are going to find it anywhere its on here!
So GOOD LUCK to you and im sending you some karma cos u need it right now
Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:24 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by desperate2go
I will keep my fingers crossed for you
In this mad process there are so many ups and downs and times when it all looks like its not going to happen, for whatever reason, but there nearly always seems to be a way out. And if you are going to find it anywhere its on here!
So GOOD LUCK to you and im sending you some karma cos u need it right now
Thanx v much - I lurve this forum... there are so many good nice people out there!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

angel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond reputeangel17796 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, I hope you get the news that your after this weekend, keep you chin up. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Old Jan 14th 2005, 1:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

we re rooting for you claire,speak to you at the weekendxxxxxxx

tracey
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:24 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer Claire,

Fingers crossed - I'm sure it will all work itself out. Keep the faith!!!!!

D D
Old Jan 14th 2005, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

ashlee1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have sent you a PM
hi

wondering if you dont mind advising me the info you found out about assure farms

if this makes sense you can pm if you prefer

thanks
in advance
ashlee
Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:25 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Originally Posted by ashlee1980
hi

wondering if you dont mind advising me the info you found out about assure farms

if this makes sense you can pm if you prefer

thanks
in advance
ashlee
I would appreciate if you spoke to Phoenixuk2oz about it instead as I have taken the information from her in good faith. I know you will understand!
Old Jan 14th 2005, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

ashlee1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Please cheer me up......

I would appreciate if you spoke to Phoenixuk2oz about it instead as I have taken the information from her in good faith. I know you will understand!
yeah thats fine i hope that this is a route you can use good luck
ashlee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.