Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

PLEA for help finding missing cat

PLEA for help finding missing cat

Old Jan 25th 2008, 12:40 pm
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice
Exclamation PLEA for help finding missing cat

please help if you can

we live in Springfield lakes and our male 3 year old tabby x burmese (lepoard tabby) is missing, he disappeared last Friday, 18th JAnuary, we have contacted the RSPCA (his details are on lost pets) all local vets and the pound, we have had no luck so far if anyone has any info as to his whereabouts PLEASE contact me

my daughter is heartbroken
Old Jan 25th 2008, 4:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: PLEA for help finding missing cat

So upset for you. Bumping the thread.
Old Jan 25th 2008, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

shabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of lightshabee is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by beebopaloola
please help if you can

we live in Springfield lakes and our male 3 year old tabby x burmese (lepoard tabby) is missing, he disappeared last Friday, 18th JAnuary, we have contacted the RSPCA (his details are on lost pets) all local vets and the pound, we have had no luck so far if anyone has any info as to his whereabouts PLEASE contact me

my daughter is heartbroken
I know how you are feeling, my cat went missing/stolen last year and was missing for 2 weeks. It is devastating. I put a advert in the local paper and it turns out she was 20 mins away from home. Quite happy living it up with someone else.
We had a good outcome and I do hope you do to. Do you have a local paper to place an ad. you never know.
Thinking about you
Shabee
Old Jan 25th 2008, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

beebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nicebeebopaloola is just really nice

Thanks for replys
have been out all morning searching "bush" and where he could be, I will try local paper and see if I can put an ad thanks
Old Jan 26th 2008, 12:41 pm
Anything,Anytime,Anywhere

The Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond reputeThe Bloke has a reputation beyond repute

Cats sometimes have a habit of going walkabout for weeks and then just as quickly come back home. I had a cat once that disappeared on day and turned up six weeks later. An aunt's cat decided he didn't want to live with her one day and went back to her old house just up the road, after not living there for about five or six years.
Have you checked with your neighbours in the area?
Old Jan 26th 2008, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by The Bloke
Cats sometimes have a habit of going walkabout for weeks and then just as quickly come back home. I had a cat once that disappeared on day and turned up six weeks later. An aunt's cat decided he didn't want to live with her one day and went back to her old house just up the road, after not living there for about five or six years.
Have you checked with your neighbours in the area?

Hi yes, i have checked and no-one has seen him, i am hoping he has gone walkabout, and will decide to come home
I see a group of young lads going off the way he goes and they hoop and holla in there and the next day we inevitably find beer bottles and pulled up trees from their night time antics, i am hoping they have not come across my cat as he is so unstreet and would trust anyone!!! :curse:
i will maybe do another door knock in case someone has taken him in
Old Jan 26th 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Rob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the roughRob12paws is a jewel in the rough

Unable to help, I'm afraid, as we're in WA, but just wanted to say I hope you find him soon, or that he comes home safely on his own. We had to have one of our two dearly-loved cats put to sleep on Tuesday and are all very upset - I can only imagine how worried you must be.

Hope your next post has good news.

r8p
Old Jan 26th 2008, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

thanks for your kind words Rob, i am So Sorry for you and your loss,
Old Jan 26th 2008, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

Hope you find your cat soon, have you put some posters up?

1 of my cats went miss a few weeks ago been really missing him then out of the blue I'm walking to work and he walks out in front of me sticks his nose in the air and jumps the fence into someone else garden. They must be feeding him better food than I was. he still hasn't come home but at lease I know he's safe, and I'm sure jour cat is safe too.

Thinking of you

Tina x