Reload this Page >

Playgroup meet up - western Brisbane

Playgroup meet up - western Brisbane

Old Jul 7th 2008, 7:51 am
Just Joined

lorry3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Playgroup meet up - western Brisbane

Hi
Anyone interested in meeting up with little ones (I have 4yr old and 20 month old). Moved here about month ago from posting in Singapore and desperately need some adult conversation!! Living near Kenmore.
Thanks for reading
Old Jul 10th 2008, 9:52 am
Just Joined

juss46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Playgroup meet up - western Brisbane

Hi there it has been almost a year since I have been on here, came on ex pats when waiting for our Visa to be granted.

Anyway, we have been in Bulimba Brisbane for 5 months now, 4 year old and 2 year old, love it and we are making a good circle of freinds. We read your thread and felt just like you when we first got here....

Get in touch, we will sort something out, it can be soul destroying talking about Bob the Builder and Lazy Town every 5 mins!!!!!!!!

Juss
Old Jul 11th 2008, 1:40 am
The Mango King

Antney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to allAntney is a name known to all

Hi,

We've been in Brissie for nearly 3 years now. Live in Pullenvale an have two girls 3 and 7 months.

My wife has a large group of friends in the Western Suburbs all with kids ranging from 6 months to six years and new additions to the group are always welcome.

PM me if you want contact details.

Antney
Old Jul 13th 2008, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

lorry3 is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there
would be great to meet up thx 4 reply