Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Player seeks Sydney Soccer Team ?

Player seeks Sydney Soccer Team ?

Old May 19th 2005, 5:33 am
Just Joined

mark1969 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Player seeks Sydney Soccer Team ?

Hello,

Ive recently moved to Rozelle, Sydney from London and am looking to join a local football (AKA soccer !) team.

not looking for anything deadly serious, just a friendly fun team

can anyone point me in the direction of a team that is looking for players ?

thanks
Mark
Old May 19th 2005, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

JayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the roughJayneS is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Player seeks Sydney Soccer Team ?

Hello Mark
Funnily enough I was just about to reply to tell you my boyfriend has joined a team in Rozelle and opening the mail I just realised that's where you are so that would be pretty handy (not for us we live in coogee)!
Theres a reserves team and another team (don't know the football lingo) but there all late 20's/30's (odd one early 20's). Supposed to be a really good bunch of lads by all accounts. Most are expats. Some ozzies but not many so if it was to meet Australians it might not be much help. Craig didn't know anybody and now has 30 mates. Or so he reckons. They go out on the lash most weekends.
PM me and i will get a phone number for you. Might be next week though as I'm off to brisbane tonight for the weekend.
Cheers
Old May 19th 2005, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Player seeks Sydney Soccer Team ?

Originally Posted by mark1969
Hello,

Ive recently moved to Rozelle, Sydney from London and am looking to join a local football (AKA soccer !) team.

not looking for anything deadly serious, just a friendly fun team

can anyone point me in the direction of a team that is looking for players ?

thanks
Mark

No idea about football but welcome to the forum and Inner West Sydney.