Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Play Cafes?? Gold Coast area.

Play Cafes?? Gold Coast area.

Old Aug 24th 2006, 5:32 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Play Cafes?? Gold Coast area.

In a few weeks time I'm going to be on my lonesome during the day with 4 kids (aged 8,7,4.5 and 1) out of school :scared: I find play cafes very handy in these situations. Do any of you guys know of a good one?

Anyone want to meet up? ......I'll of gone slightly mad by then (5 weeks, plus a 4 hour flight alone with 4 kids and 2 dogs) and will be in desperate need of adult conversation

Jan (quite chatty, doesn't bite )
Old Aug 24th 2006, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Secretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura aboutSecretsquirral has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Play Cafes?? Gold Coast area.

Hi Jan

Where abouts on the Gold Coast are you going to be?

There is Abracadazzle in Southport, also Kels Cubbyhouse, and in Parkwood Smilleez. I have been to Abracadazzle and Smileez with my 20 month twins, they really love them and they both have cafes as well. I'm sure there are more around which I dont know about. If you let me know, maybe we can arrange to meet up when you get here, there is a few of us mums that try and meet up regularly.

Debbie x
Old Aug 24th 2006, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

At the bottom of the Gold Coast in Burleigh there is 2BKids
Old Aug 24th 2006, 12:32 pm
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Thank-you Debbie and CHnJ

I am going to be based at a Caravan Park in Oxenford but will have my car back again (hubby will of had it for 6 weeks )..... I've been driving his 'toy' an old beat up Land Rover with snorkel and mini 'monster Truck' tyres I love driving and am willing to travel for a good place for the kids to unwind.

Thanks very much for these suggestions

Jan
Old Aug 24th 2006, 1:13 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jan3kids
Thank-you Debbie and CHnJ

I am going to be based at a Caravan Park in Oxenford but will have my car back again (hubby will of had it for 6 weeks )..... I've been driving his 'toy' an old beat up Land Rover with snorkel and mini 'monster Truck' tyres I love driving and am willing to travel for a good place for the kids to unwind.

Thanks very much for these suggestions

Jan

Hello missus!!

Drop me a pm with your details?

Donna.

Last edited by madsad; Aug 24th 2006 at 1:18 pm.