Plastic Jubbs ?

Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:39 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Plastic Jubbs ?

Originally Posted by Perthforme
bump ! now everyone is awake
You missed em mate, you need to ask them as soon as you are awake. It is 4 30 ish(pm) in Perth and 5 30 ish (pm) over the other side.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:53 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ub40fan
You missed em mate, you need to ask them as soon as you are awake. It is 4 30 ish(pm) in Perth and 5 30 ish (pm) over the other side.
oh yeah lol but doubt i will get a straight answer
might be forced to search the net for it!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:59 pm
Where I want to be

ub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond reputeub40fan has a reputation beyond repute

You could be right there!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 10:53 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't know if U.K or Australia is the cheaper option but when we came out a couple of years ago there was an Aussie family staying in the Hotel. They had a couple of kids and the kids played with our two. We sat talking by the pool and the woman said she was here for some dental work as it was cheaper. The story their kids told ours was that mum was there for a "tit job" their words. Oh out of the mouths of babes as they say. The lady disappeared for a day or two and reappeared with her torso heavily bandaged and we got the full story. Boob jobs much cheaper in Bangkok as was the dental treatment she had the next week. Good luck
Debbie
Old Jul 2nd 2005, 12:56 am
Prisoner of Her Majesty

samnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud ofsamnrob2 has much to be proud of

Today Tonight have been featuring a woman from Brisbane a couple of times recently who is obsessed with having plastic surgery. She's only 20 something but looks twice her age because of all the face lifts, etc.

Still, back to my point...

She goes to Thailand to get all her 'jobs' done. Suppossed to be cheaper to get it done there than Oz. From memory I think she got her knorks done for $2000 whereas it would have cost her $4,000 - $6,000 done in Oz.

R