Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

plastering work in perth

plastering work in perth

Old May 24th 2007, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

tony6524 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plastering work in perth

hi we are moving to perth at the end of the year,my oh is a solid plasterer and would like to know where the work is in perth.
is there much work in mandera way

thanks
Old May 24th 2007, 8:26 pm
Forum Regular

pauline dublin is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: plastering work in perth

hi ,
we are hoping to go to mandurah in october, i am not sure if it is the same area you are asking about, my husband is a painter , my sister and her family are in mandurah since febuary and said there is loads of building going on there ,so alot of work for the builing trade there !

pauline
Old May 25th 2007, 7:03 pm
Forum Regular

Sara W is on a distinguished road

I have been to Perth recently on a reccie (we're waiting for our visa to be processed) it seems like there is a different building site round every corner. Lots of adverts for tradesman in The Western Australian (newspaper). Lots of building in Mandurah too. Look on websites of building companies to see how many there are, bit nearer the time you are going contact them about vacancies.
Good luck
Regards Sara
Old May 25th 2007, 9:26 pm
Just Joined

paul and jill is just really nicepaul and jill is just really nicepaul and jill is just really nicepaul and jill is just really nicepaul and jill is just really nicepaul and jill is just really nicepaul and jill is just really nicepaul and jill is just really nice

Hi
Me and the family are going to mandurah in july.I am a plasterer and will let you know when i get there about work.
Old Aug 19th 2007, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

carlos73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: plastering work in perth

Hi Paul & Jill

just read your thread on plastering work in mandurah and wondered how
you are doing. im to a plasterer and hopefully moving out there early 08.
could you let me know if theres much work and rates of pay etc
thanx carl
Old Aug 19th 2007, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

the derbys will become famous soon enoughthe derbys will become famous soon enough

H we are moving to Perth in feb time and we have been in touch with a few plasterers in North Perth and they all say there is a lot of work but the wages are not that good.
My hubby has been a plasterer for 20 years and is hoping to start work asap when we get there.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 1:24 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

I am in the middle of having some plastering done in my house and the guy doing it tells me he struggles to get good reliable people. He has work coming out of his ears and can't get enough blokes. Don't know about wages but there certainly doesn't seem to be a shortage of work.
Old Aug 20th 2007, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

the derbys will become famous soon enoughthe derbys will become famous soon enough

Hi there can you give him our email address for some advice please,
[email protected],