Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

plastering/hervey bay/tattooist

plastering/hervey bay/tattooist

Old Mar 12th 2006, 10:05 am
Just Joined

wayne01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plastering/hervey bay/tattooist

got the visas last week decided on Hervey Bay Queensland. wife Sharron, 3 children 15,13, and 4. trying to find out if there is much plastering work in the Hervey bay area. I'm also a tattooist and body piercer is there much call for this. Anyone please help

Last edited by wayne01; Mar 12th 2006 at 10:30 am.
Old Mar 13th 2006, 12:09 am
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of
Default Re: plastering/hervey bay/tattooist

Originally Posted by wayne01
got the visas last week decided on Hervey Bay Queensland. wife Sharron, 3 children 15,13, and 4. trying to find out if there is much plastering work in the Hervey bay area. I'm also a tattooist and body piercer is there much call for this. Anyone please help
look up my old posts on plastereing
pm me if u need more info