Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Plasterer's wage on sunshine Coast

Plasterer's wage on sunshine Coast

Old Jan 27th 2007, 10:58 pm
Soon to be Bris!

Chris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really niceChris&Jaime is just really nice
Default Plasterer's wage on sunshine Coast

Hello, We're new to this forum, so just a quick intro. Theres Myself (Jaime 27) and my OH (Chris 29) and 2 kids (Owen 6 & Olivia 3) and we'd like to move to the sunshine coast ASAP!
Anyway, heres the question - How much does a solid plasterer earn per week? we've just been looking at the statistics and have become quite worried and need reassurance before we contemplate filling in our TRA application (never mind our Visa application!).

Sorry, but I'm a born worrier!

Jaime x
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:57 am
Here At Last!!

frogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nicefrogboy is just really nice
Default Re: Plasterer's wage on sunshine Coast

Hi Jaime,

thought i would bump the post up and add a bit of info thats useful.

The link below gives average wages for a host of jobs.
http://jobsearch.gov.au/joboutlook/d...Id=AlphaSearch

Having checked my current job on it i would say its about 20% less than my current salary so it is only indicative.

Have a search on the forum as there are a few plasterers posts, maybe you can pm a few of them and they will give you the true rates or maybe someone can provide a little more info.

cheers

Ian
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

SBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud ofSBUK has much to be proud of
Default Re: Plasterer's wage on sunshine Coast

Hmmm I think I'll be able to get you more that ..give me a shout when you get this way!