Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

are plasterers needed

are plasterers needed

Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:59 am
Just Joined

Remus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default are plasterers needed

was just wondering if plasterers are needed in adelaide and how do you actully get a sponsor?? coming over in febuary to actully see the place for myself not to move but to have a look
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

milly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to allmilly123 is a name known to all
Default Re: are plasterers needed

Originally Posted by Remus
was just wondering if plasterers are needed in adelaide and how do you actully get a sponsor?? coming over in febuary to actully see the place for myself not to move but to have a look
Hi, I dont know if they are on the skills list, but they are in demand.
My daughter's boyfriend was given a job in the first week , and started work in the second week. He is doing mainly rendering, as most walls are gyp rock
( plaster board then painted). He did call a few companies , and all offered him work.
He has been here 6 weeks now.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:43 am
Just Joined

Remus is an unknown quantity at this point

wow that quick good news then better start lookin many thx
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure it's on the SOL...

So, you won't need a sponsor

Good luck!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 1:34 pm

cheekivimto07 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Remus
Hi there i have just been reading the Homesworldwide mag, for Australia and New Zealand, in there is an advertisment asking for tradepersons with qualifications and or work experience. They claim to have employers who offer sponsorships for 4 years. They are wanting the following Brick Layers, Plasterers, Bakers, Joiner, Diesel Mechanic, Auto Mechanics, Welder, Panel Beater, Spray paintes ETC.. It also says please send resume to [email protected]. Dont know if any of this information helps but its worth a go. Good Luck
Old Sep 27th 2007, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

I think you'll find that these are immigration agents!