plasterers

Old Mar 15th 2005, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of
Default plasterers

is there any plasterers from cumbria going victoria ?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:07 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of
Default Re: plasterers

If Adelaide doesnt work out will give victoria a go.

Originally Posted by robert cowan
is there any plasterers from cumbria going victoria ?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

robert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud ofrobert cowan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by skyblue
If Adelaide doesnt work out will give victoria a go.
we have to go to victoria stni we have to live there for 2 years
then hope to move over to east coast
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:03 pm
Forum Regular

skyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud ofskyblue has much to be proud of

Lots of work on the east coast i hear,way too hot for me though.

Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lots of work on the east coast i hear,way too hot for me though.
nice and hot did you get my email
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:08 pm
Forum Regular

yes mate but been having probs with my pop email account can you send the attatchments to the hotmail addy ?

nice and hot did you get my email
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes mate but been having probs with my pop email account can you send the attatchments to the hotmail addy ?
going to send them now
Old Apr 4th 2005, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

going to send them now
did you get them
Old Apr 5th 2005, 4:14 am
Forum Regular

no

did you get them
Old Apr 5th 2005, 4:17 am
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Ummm...Victoria is on the East Coast
Old Apr 5th 2005, 4:20 am
Forum Regular

Think rob means brisbane/queensland.

Originally Posted by Hels
Ummm...Victoria is on the East Coast
Old Apr 5th 2005, 8:47 am

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

my other half is a plasterer, but we arent going just yet!
hoping to go to brisbane...will be there for a holiday next december/january for a recce!

sue