Reload this Page >

plasterboard fixers

plasterboard fixers

Old Sep 15th 2006, 11:47 am
Forum Regular

susanf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default plasterboard fixers

Hiya All
I have just registered today !!!!! Im hoping someone can help! my familyand I have got residency visas and are looking to settle on the sunshine coast. wot we need are some leads for hubby who is a plasterboard fixer. we did go to Oz for three months back in FEb 06 but struggled to get hubby a job. So if theres anybody out ther who needs someone for their gang or knows anybody in the trade please get back to us
Cheers
Old Sep 15th 2006, 1:13 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: plasterboard fixers

Originally Posted by susanf
Hiya All
I have just registered today !!!!! Im hoping someone can help! my familyand I have got residency visas and are looking to settle on the sunshine coast. wot we need are some leads for hubby who is a plasterboard fixer. we did go to Oz for three months back in FEb 06 but struggled to get hubby a job. So if theres anybody out ther who needs someone for their gang or knows anybody in the trade please get back to us
Cheers
The guy that does the gyprock for the company we contract to is desperate for both hangers and setters. Can your hubby cornice [cove] as they need cornice guys as well? He'll need a Blue Card [ $60bucks from Cadet Training Hotline Call 136 386] before they'll take him on and probably an ABN both are easy to get apply for the ABN here: http://www.ato.gov.au/businesses/con...tent/15772.htm.
The guy running the show on the Sunny Coast lives in Maroochydore.
PM me when your here and I'll set up a meet for him.