Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Planning a trip to London end of August? Flight buddy needed!

Planning a trip to London end of August? Flight buddy needed!

Old Jan 6th 2010, 1:58 am
Forum Regular

Undecided99 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Planning a trip to London end of August? Flight buddy needed!

Singapore Airlines are offering a great deal of $1685 return inclusive of all taxes for Sydney - London Heathrow but, the snag is, that the deal is for a minimum of two passengers who have to travel there and back together.

Would anyone be interested in pairing up for this deal?

I need to go back for my mum's 70th birthday on 4th September but my dates could be a bit flexible around this - I'd like to be there for about two weeks.

I was thinking about going over around 27th August and returning around 11th September.

PM me if you're interested and we can discuss further details.

Heidi
Old Jan 6th 2010, 4:02 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Planning a trip to London end of August? Flight buddy needed!

Originally Posted by Undecided99
Singapore Airlines are offering a great deal of $1685 return inclusive of all taxes for Sydney - London Heathrow but, the snag is, that the deal is for a minimum of two passengers who have to travel there and back together.

Would anyone be interested in pairing up for this deal?

I need to go back for my mum's 70th birthday on 4th September but my dates could be a bit flexible around this - I'd like to be there for about two weeks.

I was thinking about going over around 27th August and returning around 11th September.

PM me if you're interested and we can discuss further details.

Heidi
Good luck with this one Heidi ! hope you can find a flight buddy.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 4:52 am
Jan4kids

Jan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond reputeJan4kids has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I can't help you, but was wondering if you could please post up a link for the deal? as we (a family of 6) are hoping to get back somethime this year to visit elderly relatives.

Hope you find someone
Old Jan 6th 2010, 5:49 am
Forum Regular

Sure. Here it is:

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...lon_n2w09.jsp?

Hope you have a good trip back.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 6:51 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Undecided99
Sure. Here it is:

http://www.singaporeair.com/saa/en_U...lon_n2w09.jsp?

Hope you have a good trip back.
That is a fare from Singapore to London, not Sydney to London.
Old Jan 6th 2010, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Hahaha!! What a clutz. How embarrassing! Sorry to mislead anybody... didn't see that....

No wonder it seemed such a good deal!