Reload this Page >

planning for a life in perth

planning for a life in perth

Old Aug 9th 2008, 8:16 pm
Forum Regular

OZERJON is an unknown quantity at this point
Default planning for a life in perth

hi there

me and the family are planning a life in perth and are hoping to be there early next year. i still very focused and positive about the whole thing but would like some advice on the various suburbs of perth with regards to work, schooling for my daughter, college for my son, part time work opertunities for my wife, affordability of housing and rental oppertunities and more importantly a lifestyle which would make moving to australia one of the best things we could have done. I know life is what you make it but it would be nice to have the oppertunities to have more of the outdoor life. I am a plumber in england and recently passed the vetassess practical assesment and our visa application has just been lodged.

regards
john
Old Aug 9th 2008, 9:59 pm
Diz
one step closer!

Diz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really niceDiz is just really nice
Smile Re: planning for a life in perth

Hiya. we are waiting for our TRA results (gas fitter) and will be applying 175 visa as soon as possible. we are going to perth for our honeymoon in october for 2 weeks. we will be staying in clarkson with friends. I will post our views on the areas around clarkson (mindarie, quinns rock, butler etc) after we have done our 'reccie'. Diz x
Originally Posted by OZERJON
hi there

me and the family are planning a life in perth and are hoping to be there early next year. i still very focused and positive about the whole thing but would like some advice on the various suburbs of perth with regards to work, schooling for my daughter, college for my son, part time work opertunities for my wife, affordability of housing and rental oppertunities and more importantly a lifestyle which would make moving to australia one of the best things we could have done. I know life is what you make it but it would be nice to have the oppertunities to have more of the outdoor life. I am a plumber in england and recently passed the vetassess practical assesment and our visa application has just been lodged.

regards
john