Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

places to buy/rent in perth

places to buy/rent in perth

Old Jan 18th 2009, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

brian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nicebrian.w is just really nice
Default places to buy/rent in perth

I am in perth for a month just a trip to validate my visa a few people to see and a few things to do,anyone tell me where are area worth having a look around,i not be coming back till say a year later but just wanted to get an idea of where is a nice place to live and be etc.
I suppose i want the best of everything but then you pay high for that so might need to look further away.
But im a single bloke but might not be that when i come back,lets see on that,but i would not mind near a beach,but also close to nightlife,city would be nice too but i suppose if you have a car then its no hassle.
But then i think the closer you are to city the more it costs to buy a place,i probably be renting first then buy when i come over for good but as i am here for that month be good to get an idea of whats out there etc.
I know a lot can change etc in a year,but at least if i have a idea i can say right that where i go or look into when time comes.
I think i might be flexible also with where i can be as i work in the oil and gas industry and may get work offshore,but then not too far from some place might be good if i was not offshore,i suppose mines are a option also.

Price would be a big factor as i suppose the further you get away from perth the cheaper it gets.just want an idea of where to look or where many go or end up going too.
Old Jan 18th 2009, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice
Default Re: places to buy/rent in perth

If I was you and I'm scottish and work in oil and gas, I would forget the mines for at least a year, they are laying everyone off. I would look at renting in south perth on the foreshore as you are single or in Mt Hawthorn area. Who you going to try work for and what area are you in?