Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Place in the Sun last Friday?

Place in the Sun last Friday?

Old Feb 12th 2005, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Taniar is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Place in the Sun last Friday?

Hi there everyone, haven,t posted on this forum for over 12 months and boy have things changed!!!

What i want to know is whether any one out there remembered to tape the Perth edition of A Place in the Sun shown last Friday?

I forgot because i was visiting my poor Pappa who is recovering from a heart attack.

Byeee Taniar
Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:09 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future
Default Re: Place in the Sun last Friday?

Originally Posted by Taniar
Hi there everyone, haven,t posted on this forum for over 12 months and boy have things changed!!!

What i want to know is whether any one out there remembered to tape the Perth edition of A Place in the Sun shown last Friday?

I forgot because i was visiting my poor Pappa who is recovering from a heart attack.

Byeee Taniar
Hiya,
I got most of it, I know people will have it all.

Regards
Mark
Old Feb 12th 2005, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

michelle-leicester-perth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Place in the Sun last Friday?

no sorry, i caught the end of it, but was well pissed off i missed the rockingham propertys
if you get a tape let us see it pls!!
what i saw made me realise i was doing the right thing!! for sure!!
michelle leicester to perth!xx
Originally Posted by Taniar

Byeee Taniar