Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Place In The Sun - This Friday.

A Place In The Sun - This Friday.

Old Feb 9th 2005, 1:11 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all
Default A Place In The Sun - This Friday.

A Place in the Sun this Friday 11th is in Perth, it`s on at 4pm and it is a
couple from Essex. I have met the woman and actually she wants to go
to Sydney but was only offered Perth so went anyway!!!

Tracey.
Old Feb 9th 2005, 2:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Place In The Sun - This Friday.

Originally Posted by Hilton`s

Tracey.
Don't tell me, she didn't buy one
Old Feb 9th 2005, 7:48 pm
toocheeky

Hi there,

Cheers for this but I was wondering....
Is this the same prog which was on last night? A retired couple looking for a holiday type bungalow/apartment/hotel type thingy?

Oooh, how gorge does Perth look? Bring it on!

Thanks,
Karen

Originally Posted by Hilton`s

Tracey.

Old Feb 10th 2005, 5:38 pm
Hilton`s

Hilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to allHilton`s is a name known to all

Originally Posted by toocheeky
Hi there,

Cheers for this but I was wondering....
Is this the same prog which was on last night? A retired couple looking for a holiday type bungalow/apartment/hotel type thingy?

Oooh, how gorge does Perth look? Bring it on!

Thanks,
Karen
No this is a new programme, the couple are in their late 20`s/early 30`s.

Tracey
Old Feb 10th 2005, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond reputeWave the Sails has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry duh but is this in Oz or the UK? Apparently on Tuesday (Channel 4, 4.30pm) we missed Bunbury/Busselton/Margaret River. Damn!! Caught the tail end at the gym but wish we had recorded it!
Old Feb 10th 2005, 6:19 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Jones Family
Sorry duh but is this in Oz or the UK? Apparently on Tuesday (Channel 4, 4.30pm) we missed Bunbury/Busselton/Margaret River. Damn!! Caught the tail end at the gym but wish we had recorded it!
It's in th UK 4pm