British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   A Place in the Sun - Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/place-sun-australia-455971/)

Hutch Jun 6th 2007 10:42 am

Re: A Place in the Sun - Australia

Originally Posted by kevinbloomfield (Post 4879206)
These must be at least 5 years old now - $120,000 on the east coast :-))

It says £125,000, not $125,000 .... ;) That said, $300k won't buy a house outright round here, but it's still a sizeable deposit.

CazBeckham Jun 6th 2007 1:44 pm

MArk

Cant find this one

A Place by the Sea
Brisbane, Australia: Amanda Lamb helps a couple fulfil their dream of retiring to Australia by house-hunting in Brisbane
General Education/Science/Factual Topics
On next: Today on Discovery Travel & Living at 20:00

Its not on that channel tonight at 8pm, check it out and let me know when this is on please

Ta

Caz

medwaymark Jun 6th 2007 2:11 pm

Originally Posted by CazBeckham (Post 4880187)
MArk

Cant find this one

A Place by the Sea
Brisbane, Australia: Amanda Lamb helps a couple fulfil their dream of retiring to Australia by house-hunting in Brisbane

Its not on that channel tonight at 8pm, check it out and let me know when this is on please

Ta

Caz

It was last night. It was "today" when I posted it. My fault, I should have changed it and put a date in. Sorry....

CazBeckham Jun 6th 2007 2:15 pm

B****r I would have been interested in that one as we will be heading that way as soon as get our CPV next year (only 16 weeks in so far)

Never mind

Caz

medwaymark Jun 6th 2007 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by CazBeckham (Post 4880307)
B****r I would have been interested in that one as we will be heading that way as soon as get our CPV next year (only 16 weeks in so far)

Never mind

Caz

Keep an eye out for it on TV Genius

VALENTINE Jun 7th 2007 12:06 am

Originally Posted by medwaymark (Post 4875555)
A Place in the Sun
New South Wales: A family with a budget of £125,000 look at unusual properties in their hunt for a home in New South Wales, Australia
DIY
On next: Tomorrow on Discovery Travel & Living at 18:30

A Place in the Sun
South Australia: Zilpah Hartley takes a couple to South Australia to help them buy their 40th wedding anniversary present - a dream holiday home
DIY
On next: Thursday 7th June on Discovery Travel & Living at 20:30

A Place by the Sea

A Place in the Sun
Queensland: Kevin and Debbie search for a new home in Queensland on Australia's east coast, with a £120,000 budget
DIY
On next: Tuesday 12th June on Discovery Travel & Living at 18:30

:lol: OMG I KNOW ONE OF THE COPLES WHO DID THAT [THEY LIVE IN OZ NOW ] THINK THEY FILMED THAT IN OCT 2001 ,
LETS SEE SOME NEW SHOWS NOT THESE HAS BEENS .

Pollyana Jun 7th 2007 3:23 am

Originally Posted by VALENTINE (Post 4882528)
:lol: OMG I KNOW ONE OF THE COPLES WHO DID THAT [THEY LIVE IN OZ NOW ] THINK THEY FILMED THAT IN OCT 2001 ,
LETS SEE SOME NEW SHOWS NOT THESE HAS BEENS .

There was a new series of one of these programmes only about three months back - did you miss that one?

oliverandlisa Jun 7th 2007 3:59 am

Originally Posted by Kapri (Post 4876818)
I know - it's really irritating. I'm dying to see a bit of Melbourne on the telly.
I've even started watching Neighbours purely for this purpose :lol:

we did that too before we came out here on the of chance of catching a location shot!
Lisa.x

medwaymark Jun 9th 2007 9:12 am

If anyone missed these, they are on again over the coming week. Check on TV Genius for times.