Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Place in the sun

A Place in the sun

Old May 4th 2006, 9:00 am
Lovin it!!!!!!!!!

somedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to allsomedogsdo is a name known to all
Default A Place in the sun

Just wanted to let anyone interested know that a Place in the Sun is on more 4 tonight and is in Perth. I think it is 2 years old, but it will be good to watch anyway

Paula
Old May 4th 2006, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

TIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of lightTIFFIN SCOTT is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: A Place in the sun

Originally Posted by somedogsdo
Just wanted to let anyone interested know that a Place in the Sun is on more 4 tonight and is in Perth. I think it is 2 years old, but it will be good to watch anyway

Paula

Thanks for that info Paula
will be watching
Helen
Old May 4th 2006, 11:17 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Can't remember whether it's the Perth programme or the Margaret River programme. But in one of them Channel 4 show a map and Rockingham, Mandurah and Bunbury are not where they are supposed to be

They'd either "swapped" Rockingham and Bunbury, or Mandurah and Bunbury (can't remember now - it's been a while)

When that map came on it gave me a real start (thinking because it's on TV it must be right and the map in my head must be wrong). I had to go and look on my paper map just to set my mind at rest.

Gina
Old May 4th 2006, 2:09 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Streuth

Is that still running

Watch out for Mrs S :scared: