Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Place Down Under. What happened to......?

A Place Down Under. What happened to......?

Old Mar 13th 2004, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond reputeMikeStanton has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Place Down Under. What happened to......?

...the various families in the TV documentary series.

"A Place Down Under" (that was its title when broadcast on ABC, Oz a few months ago. I think it was produced by Channel 4 in the UK)

Eg

- the Skeggs in Perth

- that family from Stevenage - with the awful mother and daughter, but the beautiful Jag car (his!!)

- the smiley mother with 2 kids living on the Gold Coast - with a son that needed a damn good haircut and the unpleasant ex-husband number 26

- the positive widower with his 2 children in Perth

- the Sydney family. The wife was on the verge of returning, but decided to give it a go cos the rest of the family were happy in Oz

- any others ?

Last edited by MikeStanton; Mar 14th 2004 at 8:32 pm.
Old Mar 14th 2004, 7:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Mike I think it was called a new life down under. Why dont you post it on the other forum -i am sure someone knows what happened to them all.