Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'A Place Down Under/A Place in the Sun' UK TV

'A Place Down Under/A Place in the Sun' UK TV

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:18 pm
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough
Smile 'A Place Down Under/A Place in the Sun' UK TV

Hey

Just in case anyone is interested, on Discovery (Home and Leisure) tonight at 9pm there is an hour (two episodes? or something) of 'A Place Down Under', I believe it is a follow up to their trip.. not too much info but you can see it here. I have the original program where they move to Australia on video (ick, analogue media!) and I dont think its the same as this..

Also, tomorrow (Thursday) on Channel 4 at 4pm there is the last in the current series (I believe) of 'A Place in the Sun', which features the best of properties on the series.. doesnt exactly mention Australia but does say 'so you can see what it's like to have kangaroos in the garden' so may have something! More info here. (if link fails use http://www.radiotimes.com and browse to tomorrow!)

Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 'A Place Down Under/A Place in the Sun' UK TV

Originally Posted by jas_uk
Hey

Just in case anyone is interested, on Discovery (Home and Leisure) tonight at 9pm there is an hour (two episodes? or something) of 'A Place Down Under', I believe it is a follow up to their trip.. not too much info but you can see it here. I have the original program where they move to Australia on video (ick, analogue media!) and I dont think its the same as this..

Also, tomorrow (Thursday) on Channel 4 at 4pm there is the last in the current series (I believe) of 'A Place in the Sun', which features the best of properties on the series.. doesnt exactly mention Australia but does say 'so you can see what it's like to have kangaroos in the garden' so may have something! More info here. (if link fails use http://www.radiotimes.com and browse to tomorrow!)

Further to what I posted in another thread about APITS this will (sadly) be the last of Jasmine Harman for a while. Thanks for the reminder.

OzTennis
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:25 pm
oneday someday

jas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the roughjas_uk is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OzTennis
Further to what I posted in another thread about APITS this will (sadly) be the last of Jasmine Harman for a while. Thanks for the reminder.

OzTennis
Oops did I post an identical thread to you? Sorry, did a search and couldnt
see that anyone else had..

mmmm jasmine....
(edit)
eeek didnt realise it was on every wednesday on this channel! First time watching daytime TV for ages and I catch the trailer for it later on and think its something exciting... ah well!

Last edited by jas_uk; Mar 2nd 2005 at 2:29 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 2:51 pm
An Australian Citizen !!

Jimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to beholdJimclevs is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jas_uk
Hey

Oh no............ the one at 9.30 tonight appears to be Mandy Skeggs again...... think we'll miss that one!!

She is probably a lovely person but it doesn't come across that way!

Regards

Jim
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 3:47 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jimclevs
Oh no............ the one at 9.30 tonight appears to be Mandy Skeggs again...... think we'll miss that one!!

Regards

Jim
Did she ever get her conservatory And if so, does she use it :scared:
Old Mar 2nd 2005, 6:22 pm
oneday someday

Originally Posted by Jimclevs

Regards

Jim
Wasnt sure who that was... googled for it... now i do, eeeek! Oh well, might as well watch it, havent seen.. I know they arent exactly quality viewing but at least its some idea.. right? or not?! They dont do the series on DVD.. is there any other reference program that is known to be good?