A place down under on now

Old Jun 1st 2005, 6:26 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A place down under on now

Sky channel disc real time 133 or 134 at 8pm for all of it
Most have prob seen ot b4!
Old Jun 1st 2005, 7:43 pm
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future
Default Re: A place down under on now

Originally Posted by Perthforme
Missed it again typical.

Is it on same day & time each week?
Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:06 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JAR123
Missed it again typical.

Is it on same day & time each week?
its a repeat, same old stuff, aeorbics bird with the brat daughter,
Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

JAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant futureJAR123 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by paulf
its a repeat, same old stuff, aeorbics bird with the brat daughter,
I never got to see it all first time round so would be interested to know when its on again
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:13 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JAR123
I never got to see it all first time round so would be interested to know when its on again
I think it's on every night at 7
Old Jun 1st 2005, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Perthforme

First time I have seen this, there was one women that moaned about everything from car bumper stickers to traffic lights ...the women needs to be in the UK to Australia, she is more than likly one of the depressing whiners on 'returning to the UK'

Sad to see the lad returned home, not sure how I would handle that kind of situation!

Mark