Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Place down under C4 on next

A Place down under C4 on next

Old Jun 15th 2007, 11:18 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default A Place down under C4 on next

Does anyone know when the next installment of A Place down under is on?( C4 series)

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from the last series.

Cheers
Old Jun 18th 2007, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

chmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: A Place down under C4 on next

Originally Posted by julie hilton
Does anyone know when the next installment of A Place down under is on?( C4 series)

I'm getting withdrawal symptoms from the last series.

Cheers
not sure, but just spoke to my wife and she had just taken a call from channel 4 asking if we would be interested in being on a show about people emigrating...no idea what it is or anything as the kids were letting rip in the background - we will see....basically she told them that we might be but would have to talk first!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 1:22 pm
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by chmaiden
not sure, but just spoke to my wife and she had just taken a call from channel 4 asking if we would be interested in being on a show about people emigrating...no idea what it is or anything as the kids were letting rip in the background - we will see....basically she told them that we might be but would have to talk first!
Do they pay much?
Old Jun 18th 2007, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

chmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura aboutchmaiden has a spectacular aura about

Do they pay much?
talk to my agent!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:14 pm
Got our visas

talk to my agent!
OK could you pm me their number.

Cheers
Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:20 pm
Forum Regular

OK could you pm me their number.

Cheers
its the same one that David Beckham, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt use!
Old Jun 18th 2007, 2:26 pm
Got our visas

its the same one that David Beckham, Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt use!

Very funny