Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

A Place Down Under

A Place Down Under

Old Sep 6th 2004, 9:44 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Place Down Under

A Place down under is back on Channel 4 each day.. they were running it at about 530pm last week or so.. but they've cunningly moved it to about 1pm in the daytime. Caught tailend today and they're continuing where they left off.

Its on tomorow at 115pm I think and again on Wednesday but thats it until Monday when its back on at about 1pm. due to some cricket or other... Grrr...
Old Sep 7th 2004, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: A Place Down Under

just repeats tho' aren't they?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:16 am
Wol
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond reputeWol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BM615
just repeats tho' aren't they?
But that girl's as nauseating as the first time round!

Suppose you aren't allowed to give her a good belting nowadays?
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:56 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

they are repeats of the old series - but these are the 30 minute continuous tracking of the people. Lots (including me) havent seen them before tho.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 12:59 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice
Smile Re: A Place Down Under

Hi

I know it makes for good TV but don't any of you lot get frustrated by this program.......until I got the big OK from The visa people.....I used to sit there thinking " God theres gonna be a hole load of trouble if I get refused and they have let these bloody numpties in !"

Maybe lovely people that just have been malnipulated the TV but please don't go to oz and sit there bloody winging wearing an England top!!
Old Sep 7th 2004, 1:11 pm
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Beegee
Hi

I know it makes for good TV but don't any of you lot get frustrated by this program.......until I got the big OK from The visa people.....I used to sit there thinking " God theres gonna be a hole load of trouble if I get refused and they have let these bloody numpties in !"

Maybe lovely people that just have been malnipulated the TV but please don't go to oz and sit there bloody winging wearing an England top!!
funny that, that is exactly what my fiance said !!
still weve got ours now so its our turn to find out what it is really like
Old Sep 7th 2004, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

Dave, Tracy & Emily is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: A Place Down Under

I have been watching the program and I am worried that it may put some people off. Special a certain woman in Perth who hasn't stopped moaning.
I have lived in Brisbane for nearly 4 years and love it, I am currently back in Manchester till next June 2005 when I will be returning Home to Brisbane.
My hubby is an aussie (met after I emigrated) and he was really p....ed off about the amount of maoning and negative comments made, special the comment about aussie having no class. We agreed that we should all send the woman $10 for her flight back to England and give the place to someone who will really appreciate the place.
My sister and family are looking at emigrating and I was concerned that it may put them off, for all prospective emigrators, oz is the most amazing place I have ever been and I am counting down the days until we return home .
Old Sep 7th 2004, 6:08 pm
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough

The only one's it'll put off are the morons that try to emigrate without looking into it properly. And we wouldn't want them anyway.

I say we, but we've had problems getting our visa - so I'm also well pi''sed off with all the whingers and moaners!!