Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

From a Ping Pong Pom, give me one good reason not to leave the UK & move back to Oz?

From a Ping Pong Pom, give me one good reason not to leave the UK & move back to Oz?

Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:19 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Question From a Ping Pong Pom, give me one good reason not to leave the UK & move back to Oz?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:22 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From a Ping Pong Pom, give me one good reason not to leave the UK & move back to Oz?

No reason at all....go for it!

I thought you wanted to when we were at the meet I would go for it, you'll regret it if you don't

Last edited by Tiawamutu; Nov 29th 2005 at 9:30 pm.
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:23 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: From a Ping Pong Pom, give me one good reason not to leave the UK & move back to Oz?

Originally Posted by merlotsmum

Gordon Brown says "you can not retire now until you are dead.." "and then we'll take the death duties"...
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:24 pm

Originally Posted by Tiawamutu

One of my concerns is shipping the cat back, she has already endured a trip Oz to UK then if we send her back 30 days in the cattie jail
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:25 pm

Originally Posted by CORKER
Gordon Brown says "you can not retire now until you are dead.." "and then we'll take the death duties"...
Another good point
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Your looking for a reason to undo something you did? I think you need to make your own mind up where you want to be. If you came back you must have not liked it or missed something so much you had to come back for it. Your life get on with it!
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:31 pm

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Your looking for a reason to undo something you did? I think you need to make your own mind up where you want to be. If you came back you must have not liked it or missed something so much you had to come back for it. Your life get on with it!
Not sure if this is a "friendly" post or not

Well aware of my own life, no matter what someone says to do or not do on a Forum would not affect that, just interesting to see what others think about both sets of countries, playful debate
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure if this is a "friendly" post or not

Well aware of my own life, no matter what someone says to do or not do on a Forum would not affect that, just interesting to see what others think about both sets of countries, playful debate

Sorry I was simply stating the obvious, not intent on offending just enlightening...
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:45 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

it is..........

go on (in best irish accent!!), you now ya want to (still in irish accent!!)
go on, go on...........

get ya butt back to australia lady....you know you do deep down. you are just bothered over all the expense and hassle and trouble you have gone to......uk-aus-uk.... dragging everything, including cat, back with you.

get back.

just my opinion...............
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:46 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From a Ping Pong Pom, give me one good reason not to leave the UK & move back to

What makes you think this isn't friendly?

I was being as friendly as I could
MM wasn't talking to you

HTH
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:51 pm
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: From a Ping Pong Pom, give me one good reason not to leave the UK & move back to

What does HTH stand for? [/QUOTE]

hin thy hopinion...........
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:52 pm

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Sorry I was simply stating the obvious, not intent on offending just enlightening...
No flurries, just on the over sensitive pills tonight, you are correct in what you say.

MMum
Old Nov 29th 2005, 9:53 pm

Smile Re: From a Ping Pong Pom, give me one good reason not to leave the UK & move back to Oz?

I thought you wanted to when we were at the meet I would go for it, you'll regret it if you don't
Nupe, wasn't aimed at yourself, I mis-understood another posters comment. Didn't mean to offend them either

MMum

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Hope that helps
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

No flurries, just on the over sensitive pills tonight, you are correct in what you say.

MMum
Think someone must have put some in my aussie wine, coz I am the same!

Silly Tia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.