Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Ping pom confused UK>Perth>UK>Perth>Melbourne>UK?

Ping pom confused UK>Perth>UK>Perth>Melbourne>UK?

Old Sep 3rd 2014, 5:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ping pom confused UK>Perth>UK>Perth>Melbourne>UK?

Returning to the original theme, how are you getting on Dave99?
Old Sep 4th 2014, 1:42 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louie
Oh really. My business has recently defended three separate employment tribunals brought by a spiteful employee sacked for gross misconduct. All thrown out. Consequences for him. None. Consequences for us. £30,000+ on legal fees and hundreds of hours of time which would otherwise have been spent doing real work and earning money.

One of the main reasons I've had enough is the ridiculous level of interference in my business by government.

And before you say it's even worse in Australia, I've no intention of becoming an employer over there....
Sorry to hear that

Make that most, not all!
Old Sep 4th 2014, 1:02 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louie
Oh really. My business has recently defended three separate employment tribunals brought by a spiteful employee sacked for gross misconduct. All thrown out. Consequences for him. None. Consequences for us. £30,000+ on legal fees and hundreds of hours of time which would otherwise have been spent doing real work and earning money.

One of the main reasons I've had enough is the ridiculous level of interference in my business by government.

And before you say it's even worse in Australia, I've no intention of becoming an employer over there....
I'm sorry to hear of the trouble your ex-employee caused, Louie The two extremes of Industrial Relations, employees screwing the employer with no adverse consequences, and the employer screwing the employees with no adverse consequences, are both just plain wrong.