Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pine Mountain Suburb/Brisbane?

Wikiposts

Pine Mountain Suburb/Brisbane?

Old Aug 25th 2003, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Hi Everyone

Back yet again! Managed to find an 'open' internet cafe.

Thanks for all the feedback. We have found a house and our offer has been accepted which means no more house hunting. We've bought a brand new beautifully built brick house in Bellbowrie (sorry probably incorrect spelling) It is a 15 minute drive from the city off peak hours and a lovely area. Nicely established with lots of trees and the plots are large. Our house has 3000 square metres so we have a nice big garden along with all the other houses in the neighbourhood.

Bellbowrie is about 5 minutes from Pullenvale and a little further from Brookfield. It seems to be rated very highly by some of the Brisbanites that we have spoken to. We've been told that we can move in mid September - can't wait.

As far as the Ipswich area is concerned, Brisbanites seem not to rate this area at all - don't ask me why.

Does anyone know of any squash clubs near to Bellbowrie? This is a big factor for hubby and so far we've learned that the nearest club is 25 minutes in Indoorapily (sorry, probably mispelt again).

Anyway, the kids are getting out of hand so have to dash.
Old Aug 25th 2003, 5:32 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by PADDAD
Hi Everyone

Back yet again! Managed to find an 'open' internet cafe.

Thanks for all the feedback. We have found a house and our offer has been accepted which means no more house hunting.
Well done, just had a look on realestate.com and you seem to get some nice houses and decent land for your money at Bellbowrie. Tried online looking for squash courts with no success as yet, will post reply if I find somethinng closer. By the way, its Indooroopilly (I live near there) but pronounced In'dr'pilly by the locals
Old Aug 26th 2003, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Originally posted by jayr
Well done, just had a look on realestate.com and you seem to get some nice houses and decent land for your money at Bellbowrie. Tried online looking for squash courts with no success as yet, will post reply if I find somethinng closer. By the way, its Indooroopilly (I live near there) but pronounced In'dr'pilly by the locals
Jayr you're a sweetie, many thanks for looking. I'm also doing a search but so far nothing.