British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Pimp my threads... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/pimp-my-threads-316213/)

Hutch Jul 26th 2005 7:10 pm

Pimp my threads...

2 Attachment(s)
I've made some t-shirts that kind of sum up how I feel at the moment, wondered if they'd appeal to anyone else here. I'm making fractionally more than bugger all out of 'em so I don't think it constitutes e-commerce - just thought they might amuse people like us, going through the emigration wringer. Let me know if you like 'em. :)

Perthforme Jul 26th 2005 7:14 pm

Re: Pimp my threads...

Originally Posted by Hutch
I've made some t-shirts that kind of sum up how I feel at the moment, wondered if they'd appeal to anyone else here. I'm making fractionally more than bugger all out of 'em so I don't think it constitutes e-commerce - just thought they might amuse people like us, going through the emigration wringer. Let me know if you like 'em. :)

Well i wouldn't buy one , but it is very funny nice one k on the way :D

lucyb Jul 26th 2005 7:34 pm

Very good!!!! I would definitely wear the second one for a laugh! :D

John Jul 26th 2005 7:45 pm

Lol! The second one gets my vote also :p

lor Jul 26th 2005 7:49 pm

There great,ill have one (size small), please :D .Lor

angel17796 Jul 26th 2005 8:01 pm

I like the first one and strangely enough i find myself saying the same the same phrase every single day :)

Centurion Jul 26th 2005 8:15 pm

I guess it would stop me saying it on a daily basis - just point at my chest :)

V amusing... :D

Jonahs_mummy Jul 26th 2005 8:50 pm

LOL My hubby wants the first one......looking at your website now!

Claire
x

**UPDATE**
He just bought one LOLOLOL:D

willmore Jul 26th 2005 9:05 pm

Is the wording on the t-shirt as difficult to read on your PC as it is on my Mac? ;)

Hutch Jul 26th 2005 9:18 pm

Originally Posted by willmore
Is the wording on the t-shirt as difficult to read on your PC as it is on my Mac? ;)

Glad you like 'em guys.

Willmore. Dunno, weird, they're all 300dpi vector designs so they should be pretty damn crisp. Closest I've got to a Mac is my Linux box on which I'm working at the moment and they look fine here.

Heathertoes Jul 26th 2005 9:24 pm

Excellent - really made my evening. The rebel in me would love to wear the first one, but the responsible mother in me says - your son can read that! Might have to get one if ...no...WHEN...the visa comes through.

Good Luck - very enterprising

willmore Jul 26th 2005 9:40 pm

Glad you like 'em guys.

Willmore. Dunno, weird, they're all 300dpi vector designs so they should be pretty damn crisp. Closest I've got to a Mac is my Linux box on which I'm working at the moment and they look fine here.

They are terrific! You did a great job! Just wanted to let you know, could very well be my Mac......one never knows!

soapy© Jul 26th 2005 9:45 pm

been there done that, got the ....... :p
good idea, wish i had one before i left. u could just stop people talking shite to u and just point at the t shirt :D