Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pictures of an over crowded Island

Pictures of an over crowded Island

Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:32 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Pictures of an over crowded Island

The bloody Uk is over run with people theres no space to move , or is there?
Attached Thumbnails Pictures of an over crowded Island-hills.jpg  
Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pictures of an over crowded Island

Originally posted by pommie bastard
That is an asylum seekers accommodation in the picture?
I am told by the reliable people on this site that the UK is full to bursting of murderous refugees and they have luxury housing so I wondered if this is what is shown?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:43 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Wilf
That is an asylum seekers accommodation in the picture?
I am told by the reliable people on this site that the UK is full to bursting of murderous refugees and they have luxury housing so I wondered if this is what is shown?
Yes the refugees are pillaging the land and being given the best homes in the Uk , makes you wonder why anyone would leave?

Old Jun 17th 2003, 2:54 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Megalania

Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs
Your first picture is density of culture? Yes, I can agree with that - white for Oz, purple for the UK.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:21 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Your first picture is density of culture? Yes, I can agree with that - white for Oz, purple for the UK.
The only culture you seem to know about is on the surface of your tonge, the purple colouration probably due to PB arse licking.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:29 am
Banned

The only culture you seem to know about is on the surface of your tonge, the purple colouration probably due to PB arse licking.
From a man with many arses and all not his own?

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Mega, whilst you are still on earth and have your brain tuned into our human wavelengths, can you not see that the map you have posted is the arts and sciences achievement density? A cultured place like the UK is purple, a vacuum like Oz is white. Even where there are most people in Oz, it is still faintly coloured only. You are sure you have put up the right map?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:33 am
Banned

From a man with many arses and all not his own?

Must be very confusing for you poor thing, don't bother about mine, just concentrate on Wilf's.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:36 am
Banned

Must be very confusing for you poor thing, don't bother about mine, just concentrate on Wilf's.
I have only one my own , yours are many and need attention ?

Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:41 am
Banned

Mega, whilst you are still on earth and have your brain tuned into our human wavelengths, can you not see that the map you have posted is the arts and sciences achievement density? A cultured place like the UK is purple, a vacuum like Oz is white. Even where there are most people in Oz, it is still faintly coloured only. You are sure you have put up the right map?
Mate, perhaps you've lost the sight in one eye. Have a look at Equatorial Africa and the Ganges Valley, then report back your findings.

Population density is mostly about fecundity and time, less about arts (except the seductive kind) and little or nothing about science.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Mate, perhaps you've lost the sight in one eye. Have a look at Equatorial Africa and the Ganges Valley, then report back your findings.

Population density is mostly about fecundity and time, less about arts (except the seductive kind) and little or nothing about science.

Yes, I see what you mean in Africa. However, if places with no skills in arts and sciences can have high populations why is Oz not the most populated part of Earth?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:49 am
Banned

I have only one my own , yours are many and need attention ?
Yours is clearly sorely overused, don't attempt sucking up to mine.
Old Jun 17th 2003, 3:56 am
Banned

Yes, I see what you mean in Africa. However, if places with no skills in arts and sciences can have high populations why is Oz not the most populated part of Earth?
Still using the wall-eye?
Old Jun 17th 2003, 4:00 am
Banned

Yours is clearly sorely overused, don't attempt sucking up to mine.
Not on my must do list , the wife is a nurse she does a good manual bowel clear out , sounds like you are all bunged up?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.