Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

pictures from the Gold Coast

pictures from the Gold Coast

Old May 21st 2004, 1:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold
Default pictures from the Gold Coast

thought i would let you see what Surfers Paradise beach looks like, I have been here 2 months now, and it still hasn't sunken in how great it is to walk along this beach!!!!!!!
Old May 21st 2004, 1:46 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

Couldn't open the attachment, but glad you're having such a great time.

Jealous!!
Old May 21st 2004, 1:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: pictures from the Gold Coast

Originally posted by floweroscotland
thought i would let you see what Surfers Paradise beach looks like, I have been here 2 months now, and it still hasn't sunken in how great it is to walk along this beach!!!!!!!
Hiya Lisa
How are you?
Not long now and I will be there.

Cannot download the attachment for some reason.
Old May 21st 2004, 1:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: pictures from the Gold Coast

Originally posted by debsy
Hiya Lisa
How are you?
Not long now and I will be there.

Cannot download the attachment for some reason.
Well, I can't even SEE an attachment so at least you're one step ahead!
Old May 21st 2004, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

floweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to beholdfloweroscotland is a splendid one to behold

sorry, i have tried again

Attached Thumbnails pictures from the Gold Coast-picture-019.jpg  
Old May 21st 2004, 2:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

sorry its so big, not sure how to reduce the size
Old May 21st 2004, 2:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Lisa is that you and your daughter?
Old May 21st 2004, 2:29 pm
mickj

You could have edited that pic :-) Nice condo buildings, how soon before the tide comes in though?

Attached Thumbnails pictures from the Gold Coast-bronte%252bharbour.jpg  

Old May 21st 2004, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Hey Floweroscotland!

That's Main Beach, i used to live right there!!!!! I'M JEALLLLLOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old May 21st 2004, 2:54 pm
mickj

Now calm down and stop flappin' those wings tweety pie :-)

Originally posted by swissfabs
Hey Floweroscotland!

That's Main Beach, i used to live right there!!!!! I'M JEALLLLLOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Attached Thumbnails pictures from the Gold Coast-england%2520flag.jpg  

Old May 21st 2004, 3:01 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Is the beach normally that crowded?

moneypen20
Old May 21st 2004, 6:14 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Originally posted by moneypen20

moneypen20

lol

nice pic....

love boomie
xx
Attached Thumbnails pictures from the Gold Coast-picture-019.jpg  
Old May 21st 2004, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Boomie to the rescue with the piccie.

Well done you!!
Old May 21st 2004, 10:11 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by moneypen20

moneypen20
I've been there when there wasn't room to lay a towel down.

I've always preferred further north up the spit or Burleigh personally.