Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Picture Frenzy Friday

Picture Frenzy Friday

Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:00 pm
Forum Regular

Pastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of light
Default Picture Frenzy Friday

Having just looked at Flyboys pictures, I have come up with an idea which will help all us Brits in the UK at the moment who cant wait to come out to NZ.

Can all those now living in NZ or even just visiting NZ post some pictures of where they live or have visited.

As with most Friday's there isnt much gong on, so come on get out your box browney and show off your david bailey skills.

Looking forward to seeing some really great pics.

Paul
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

Flyboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Picture Frenzy Friday

Originally posted by Pastor Flaps
Having just looked at Flyboys pictures, I have come up with an idea which will help all us Brits in the UK at the moment who cant wait to come out to NZ.

Can all those now living in NZ or even just visiting NZ post some pictures of where they live or have visited.

As with most Friday's there isnt much gong on, so come on get out your box browney and show off your david bailey skills.

Looking forward to seeing some really great pics.

Paul
Nice idea,

I'll get the ball rolling then - this is where I live - this is a view looking from my deck out across to Rangitoto Island - certainly beats the view that I had in West London!!!!! Looking forward to seeing some more!!

Just one question - as this is Saturday here now am I still allowed to post!?!?
Attached Thumbnails Picture Frenzy Friday-untitled.jpg  
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:16 pm
can`t believe we made it!

hanley is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok i`ll have a try might not work though.This is Lake Tekapo 40 mins drive from Timaru (south island) where we are heading next month.can`t wait!!!!
kerrie
Attached Thumbnails Picture Frenzy Friday-new-zealand-005.jpg  
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

Pastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of lightPastor Flaps is a glorious beacon of light

I have now realised this was a bad idea. I am working from home today and will now get no work done. Although theres no change there. Have spent all day sorting bits for our trip in two weeks.

Keep them coming please.

Paul
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gra.B is an unknown quantity at this point

Hope you don't mind if I cheat, it's a nice piccy though, Arthur river leading to Milford Sound Sth island...
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
arthur river.bmp (263.7 KB, 87 views)
Old Jul 25th 2003, 12:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Gra.B
Hope you don't mind if I cheat, it's a nice piccy though, Arthur river leading to Milford Sound Sth island...
Poo! Why did that not show up?
Old Jul 25th 2003, 9:01 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

If this works its the road to Rakaia Gorge just outside Chritchurch.
Attached Thumbnails Picture Frenzy Friday-road-rakaia-2.jpg  
Old Jul 25th 2003, 9:10 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold

This is a classic Norwester sunset over our house, it was amazing.
Attached Thumbnails Picture Frenzy Friday-classic-norwester-2.jpg  
Old Jul 25th 2003, 9:17 pm
Inverted Firkin Inventor

And of course we have these here too!
Attached Thumbnails Picture Frenzy Friday-britten-1.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2003, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by hanley
Ok i`ll have a try might not work though.This is Lake Tekapo 40 mins drive from Timaru (south island) where we are heading next month.can`t wait!!!!
kerrie
Looks lovely a lot like Canada!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2003, 4:18 am
BE Enthusiast

That is so nice It is like Canada I might think about going for a trip........
Old Jul 26th 2003, 5:00 am
Forum Regular

Akaubear is an unknown quantity at this point

Good post!! Gives us NZers a chance to show off....

Here's one for now. It's Papamoa beach, with Mount Maunganui in the background. Maybe more later!

Nicola.
Attached Thumbnails Picture Frenzy Friday-the_mount.jpg  
Old Jul 26th 2003, 4:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Akaubear
Good post!! Gives us NZers a chance to show off....

Here's one for now. It's Papamoa beach, with Mount Maunganui in the background. Maybe more later!

Nicola.

That is so nice please sent more I would love to see them, nothing say's it like a picture
Old Jul 26th 2003, 5:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by april
That is so nice please sent more I would love to see them, nothing say's it like a picture
Ok, here's a link to some of my holiday snaps....
My holiday snaps
Old Jul 26th 2003, 5:48 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, here's a link to some of my holiday snaps....
My holiday snaps
Gra - nice photos mate, you look like a professional! (gullible?)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.