Picture of Badge's Ute

Picture of Badge's Ute

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:37 am
Badge

Default Picture of Badge's Ute

self explanatory

Badge
Attached Thumbnails Picture of Badge's Ute-ute.jpg  

Last edited by badgersmount; Jan 24th 2004 at 10:29 am.

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:40 am
WBB

she's a little ripper badge, good stuff.

Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of
Default Re: Picture of Badge's Ute

Originally posted by badgersmount
self explanatory

Badge
I don't care if it's hot out there, I want a bottle green one.
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

adelaidegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice ute. Couldn't help but play that old game, beloved of kids stuck in cars everywhere ... make a sentence out of the initials of the car rego in front. I'll start us off with 'This Engine's Juicy".

Or you could move the J in front of the T and draw a black line to make it into a U. Come on you lot, see if you can do better (it wouldn't be difficult).

OK, so I have not got a lot to do tonight, gotta keep myself amused somehow! adelaidegirl
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 7:58 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

That's a good looking ute, mate. Fancy one of those myself...
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 8:02 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Badger! Have you got a dog yet to put in the back?!!
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 8:03 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
Get yourself a Kelpie or a Heeler and a good strong bit of string.
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

CHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud ofCHnJ has much to be proud of

Originally posted by bundy
Get yourself a Kelpie or a Heeler and a good strong bit of string.
But don't forget to leave a bowl of water and make sure the string doesn't reach to the sides. Plenty of poo stops too.

Me? Know anyone like this? Never! lol
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 8:57 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by CHnJ
But don't forget to leave a bowl of water and make sure the string doesn't reach to the sides. Plenty of poo stops too.

Me? Know anyone like this? Never! lol
Indeed. Or get yourself a bitch box. For the dog, of course.
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Indeed. Or get yourself a bitch box. For the dog, of course.
LOL - I knew something was missing!!!

Just in case anyone got the wrong idea, I don't have or want a pet myself. The people I don't know are not me (cos I know me (although my wife says I don't (or something (if you know what I mean))))
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 9:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

Originally posted by Pollyana
Plus a 44 gallon drum and a roll of barbed wire.

The back and sides have to be dusty too.
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Banksia
Plus a 44 gallon drum and a roll of barbed wire.

The back and sides have to be dusty too.
It does look particularly shiny doesn't it. Reckon he washed it for us specially?
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 9:43 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by CHnJ
It does look particularly shiny doesn't it. Reckon he washed it for us specially?
Maybe. Needs to find a dirt track on a wet day....
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 9:50 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

What a Bute ute.
Old Jan 23rd 2004, 11:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Banksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really niceBanksia is just really nice

Maybe. Needs to find a dirt track on a wet day....
Dirt tracks are easy; wet days are difficult although a little easier recently.

Are you planning on hanging dead kangaroos (or wild pigs) from the bars? You'll need a spotlight for that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.