Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Pics of your gardens anyone?

Pics of your gardens anyone?

Old Nov 6th 2004, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light
Default Pics of your gardens anyone?

If anyone has any pics of their back gardens, pools etc. could you post them please?
Anywhere in Oz is fine.

My eldest wants to know what he's likely to be getting for his football pitch!

Thanks.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 10:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pics of your gardens anyone?

Originally Posted by cadman
If anyone has any pics of their back gardens, pools etc. could you post them please?
Anywhere in Oz is fine.

My eldest wants to know what he's likely to be getting for his football pitch!

Thanks.
When you look at properties on the web, e.g. www.realestate.com.au, you'll likely see photos of gardens and pools of many of the properties. You're not likely to get any property in Mitchelton or Ferny Grove with land size big enough for a football pitch. Samford, yes possible.

http://www.realestate.com.au/cgi-bin...&cat=&p=30&o=p

FWIW, here're a couple of photos of our pool and garden.

Cheers,
Mrs JTL
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your gardens anyone?-pool.jpg   Pics of your gardens anyone?-garden.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2004, 10:59 pm
Cheeky

Whoa!!! (rubs eyes!!)

I like it!.........alot!!

Cheeky!! (impressed!!)

Originally Posted by JackTheLad
When you look at properties on the web, e.g. www.realestate.com.au, you'll likely see photos of gardens and pools of many of the properties. You're not likely to get any property in Mitchelton or Ferny Grove with land size big enough for a football pitch. Samford, yes possible.

Cheers,
Mrs JTL

Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:24 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JackTheLad

Cheers,
Mrs JTL

Dont fancy cutting the grass though can you buy goats in Oz?!!

Donna.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:27 pm
Cheeky

Yeah, but Donna!!

Who cares about the grass (it will die back in the heat anyway!!) just look at the pool........(aahhhhhh!!)

Cheeky (Rosy glasses are ON!! LOL!!)

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.

Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:29 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Yeah, but Donna!!

Who cares about the grass (it will die back in the heat anyway!!) just look at the pool........(aahhhhhh!!)

Cheeky (Rosy glasses are ON!! LOL!!)

Superb !!

Donna.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:35 pm
Cheeky

Hope you got yours Donna!!! LOL!

Have you seen DDs? They are fab! LOL!

Cheeky

QUOTE=madsad]Superb !!

Donna.[/QUOTE]

Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:42 pm

Hope you got yours Donna!!! LOL!

Have you seen DDs? They are fab! LOL!

Cheeky

QUOTE=madsad]Superb !!

Donna.
[/QUOTE]

Gardens??????? knickers???????????
Wot you on about wuman????????

Donna
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Trevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant futureTrevglas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by madsad

Donna.
The factory I worked at for a year in NSW had a vacant plot of land next door. They bought a herd of goats (on the request of their insurance company) to keep the grass down. Trouble is, most of the goats finished up dying from snakebites

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of my garden taken this morning. Believe me, it doesnt normally look like this. The waterfall by the way is right outside the front door
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your gardens anyone?-img_0058.jpg   Pics of your gardens anyone?-img_0063.jpg  
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:45 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Cant find the pic of our current house, dunno where it is . Will have to find it later.

This is our new house, cant find a decent one of the garden of that either . Anyway, in the new one we have mainly front yard as its set back off the road, but what you can see is part of the back yard ie thats the back of the house backyard to the left, the bit to the right goes up to the road - no pool yet, that goes in in about 3 weeks .
Attached Thumbnails Pics of your gardens anyone?-house-shed.jpg  

Last edited by MrsDagboy; Nov 6th 2004 at 11:47 pm.
Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:48 pm
Cheeky

Hang on Donna (LOL!!) you got me all wrong!! (LOL!!)

Once upon a time myself and DD had a little discussion about 'Rosy Glasses' !!!LOL! (as well as knickers!!) And DD posted a pic of herself adorning these BEAUTIFUL specs (like she does!!)

Your mind Donna!! LOL!! You are worse than me!!!

Anyway Im sure Rosy glasses and thongs would look lovely by the pool!! (Ill let you know!! LOL!!)

Cheeky!!LOL!

Donna [/QUOTE]

Old Nov 6th 2004, 11:58 pm

Hang on Donna (LOL!!) you got me all wrong!! (LOL!!)

Once upon a time myself and DD had a little discussion about 'Rosy Glasses' !!!LOL! (as well as knickers!!) And DD posted a pic of herself adorning these BEAUTIFUL specs (like she does!!)

Your mind Donna!! LOL!! You are worse than me!!!

Anyway Im sure Rosy glasses and thongs would look lovely by the pool!! (Ill let you know!! LOL!!)

Cheeky!!LOL!

Donna
[/QUOTE]

Rosy glasses,thongs????? wot No bra/bikini??? my mind?!!!!!!!!

Donna.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:02 am
Cheeky

No Donna!!!

Topless,!!! Like St Tropez!!!

It will be ok in your own back garden wont it??!!

Cheeky!!
PS Only kidding dont get any ideas!!!LOL!!

Rosy glasses,thongs????? wot No bra/bikini??? my mind?!!!!!!!!

Donna.[/QUOTE]

Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:04 am

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Cant find the pic of our current house, dunno where it is . Will have to find it later.

This is our new house, cant find a decent one of the garden of that either . Anyway, in the new one we have mainly front yard as its set back off the road, but what you can see is part of the back yard ie thats the back of the house backyard to the left, the bit to the right goes up to the road - no pool yet, that goes in in about 3 weeks .

Garden?which view/plot are we talkin about here!

Plenty of room for the boys to run about!

Donna.
Old Nov 7th 2004, 12:12 am

Originally Posted by Trevglas
The factory I worked at for a year in NSW had a vacant plot of land next door. They bought a herd of goats (on the request of their insurance company) to keep the grass down. Trouble is, most of the goats finished up dying from snakebites

Anyway, here are a couple of pics of my garden taken this morning. Believe me, it doesnt normally look like this. The waterfall by the way is right outside the front door
OMG
Hope it drys up soon,it looks like our back yard does at the moment but thats normal for Scotland!
Donna.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.